Chapter 17 - The retest

Happy raksha bandhan!

*Timeskip after 3 days*
*y/n pov*

I woke up in the morning because of the damn alarm. Then I looked at the time. 7:30. Perfect. I got up from my bed and went to do my daily routine. It has been a good 3 days I always had to study for 4 hours with Namjoon oppa and jin oppa used to cook food. Hahaha perfect 3 days. I did not have to do any housework. But those sl*ts still came to visit my brothers. Anyways this is what I wore after I was done with my routine.

I went downstairs and saw oppas sitting on the table and jin oppa serving them

I went downstairs and saw oppas sitting on the table and jin oppa serving them. I went and stood near the table.

Y/n - I'll go to school first. (I turned to leave)
Jin - stop. I have cooked your portion of food too. And I don't like to waste food. Eat and go.

I went back to the table and sat between jimin oppa and tae oppa and started eating.

Namjoon - ahem, today is your test you better get good marks.
Y/n - hmmm ok.
Jin - I and Namjoon will come to collect your results.
Y/n - ok.

Author - I just wanted to tell you that the results will be given on the same day.
After sometime we were done eating and got up.

Jin - we'll drop you to school, only today.
Y/n - ok.

We went outside and sat in the limo.

*Timeskip after test*

I was done with a 2 hour test within 1/2 an hour but I still continued to sit there, like, why not? After we were done the teacher told us that we had to meet her after with our guardians to know our test marks. There were only 5 girls except me. I never thought I would be here someday.  Anyways I went out of the classroom and saw no one there so I went straight to the other classes I had to attend for the day.

*Timeskip during break*

Rose - just tell us already!
Jennie - yeah, how can we go to a mission when we don't know what we have to do there?
Y/n - don't worry unnies, it will be fine, for now I can just tell you that we are going to the same mission as got7.
Lisa- fine as you say.
Y/n - so be ready tonight.

*Timeskip after school*

I was outside the teacher's cabin and Namjoon and jin oppa were standing on both sides of me. We could hear what was being said inside.

Teacher - She has failed again and we can't do anything about it, Mrs choi this is really getting out of hand I hope you could pay more attention to your daughter.
Mrs choi - we are sorry teacher.

With that the choi mother-daughter pair got out of the room.

Teacher - next!

When we heard that we entered the office.

Teacher - oh! The kims. Take a sit. (We sat down)
Teacher - here is the test.

She gave it in Namjoon oppas hands.

Teacher - She has got 97/100 with an A+. Even though it was a retest I'm very proud of you. You could catch up with this in just 3 days. I see that your brothers have taken lot of effort for this test. Very good Very good.
Jin - thank you miss.
Teacher - well it all your effort I hope to see the same next time. Keep it up.
Y/n - thank you miss.

We went out of the room.

Jin- ahem..... very good. You can come home with us, only today.
Y/n - okay.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

This is where I stop today. Bye. See you next time.