Chapter 11 - Dog and savage blackpink

Y/n pov

We had finished building the tent and were standing outside when twice came to us.

Mina - guys our tents are done get in.
Rose - I dare you to step inside bitch.

As soon as rose unnie finished saying that mina stepped inside. It was rose unnie's breaking point. Unnie caught her by her neck and slammed her down to the ground. There was a rock just below her head. Blood was oozing out of her head and she had fainted. I knew we were in trouble...........but who the fuck cares. As if they were waiting for the moment, bts came there. While they were still worrying about her me and blackpink slipped out of that place.

Timeskip to next day.

Yesterday was ok and at the same time not okay. Like we broke someone's head and we got lectured for like 2 hours I guess. And mina was taken to the hospital and Sana went along.

Right now unnies and I were playing when suddenly Jennie unnie  saw something.

Jennie - hey guys look here.
Y/n - what happened?
Jennie - there's an injured dog here.
Jisoo - oh my! Hurry let's take him in the tent.
Lisa - Jisoo unnie how do you know it's a male?
Jisoo - instincts now let's go.

We went to our tent and Jisoo unnie started treating the injured dog. After the dog was treated we gave him some food to eat.

Y/n - ok so what's next?
Rose - what do you mean?
Lisa - she means what are we going to do with the dog?
Jisoo - I'll adopt him.
Lisa - what!? Why?
Jisoo - why not? Look at him he's so cute.
Jennie - ikr
Y/n - so what will you name him.
Jisoo - Dalgom.

Rose - it's such a cute name

And the rest of our day went by, playing with Dalgom.

Next day/ 3rd day

Today the teacher told us they we could just play around but we have to stay close to the camp. And we decided that me and Samuel will have today as our personal day. And just like that the 3rd day went by. But can the trip be so easy?