The present - Life is a Mess

So hi friends from the last post my hands started paining so in this chapter I will just give you some information about how your present life is. You see I'm too lazy to even write it in y/n's pov so I'll write it in author's pov. And I promise I'll start 'the future' from the next chp . So let's start.

So first your school information.

● This school is under your brothers' and your name well you see your mafia name (black diamond) so they don't know that they are actually sharing the school's shares with you so it's like 50% shares belong to bts and 50% to you. And one of their men is the principal of the school.
● Nobody except blackpink and twice know you are bts's sister
● In this school there are many people who bully you one of those     are your biggest enemies twice. They don't actually know you are the mafia queen. They only know BTS are your brothers.
● Well you have a boyfriend you will know who it is soon.
● You have cousin brothers too. Well your cousins really love you more then themselves. When your parents were still alive you always treated your brothers and your cousins equally but your brothers always got jealous of them. After your parents death your cousins never came to meet you or your brothers and your cousins know that you are the mafia queen. And they are mafias to and help you in your missions a lot. Well you do meet them during your missions and meetings.
And lastly there is not a single day that your brothers did not abuse you, let it be in school or at home.

Two years ago when you were 15 twice came to your life you knew why they came but still remained silent waiting for the correct time. And they became your brothers' girlfriends.

Mafia information

● you are the biggest, dangerous, and the most heartless mafia in the whole world.
● your friends, cousin brothers and boyfriend are mafias too and you work together with them.
● You don't put yourself on the mafias ranking list. ( as well as blackpink, your cousin brothers , your brothers twice and boyfriend.)
● Even the top 3 mafias shiver hearing your name.
● Your boyfriend is the mafia king.
● You have your own company. every state in the whole world has your company. Your company is very famous. It's name is HU ( hidden us )
● You have at least one house in every country.
● Well you have a tattoo on your neck. But you hide it with makeup so that no one can see it and you remove the makeup when you go for missions.

 But you hide it with makeup so that no one can see it and you remove the makeup when you go for missions

Well that's it for now. If there is more I'll tell you. Byeee readers.