Chapter 5 - Boyfriend and cousins

Well again nothing much to say so let's just start.

Last chapter

I opened my eyes just to see that someone was stopping Namjoon oppa from hitting me.

Present Chapter

??? - she is not your sister but she is surely our sister and will remain our sister no matter what.

I was still processing what was going on here. I came to reality after suga oppa asked a question.

Suga - who are you?
Y/n - JACKSON OPPA!!!!

I said and hugged him whole bts looked hella shocked. They never expected to see these people again. Well atleast not at this moment.

Y/n - Jackie oppa where are the other Oppas?
Jackson - They are there he said pointing at one corner of the hallway.
Y/n - OPPAS
Got 7 except Jackson - Princess!!!!!!

Y/n - OPPASGot 7 except Jackson - Princess!!!!!!

I went and hugged them as tight as I could.

End of y/n pov

Jin pov

'Princess' that word brought back many memories, many flashbacks.

*Flashback*

BTS - she is going to play in our team
GOT7 - No she will not she will play from our team.
Bts - No
GOT7 - yes
Bts - No
GOT7 - yes
Bts - No
GOT7 - then let's ask y/n which team she wants to play with.
Y/n - 😅 Oppas how about this let's do toss ok.
Jin - I have a coin, here.

Then y/n tossed the coin when it was in the air we choosed a sign.

Jungkook - tails
Yugyeom- heads

Then the coined landed on the ground

Bts - yayyy, we won.
Y/n - ok decided. I'll play with bts Oppas.
Got7 - ok since it was a fair match and a game of luck we won't complain. (They said with a pout on their faces.)
Y/n - it's okay Oppas I will play the next game as your team member.

And we continued playing.

*End of flashback*

Those were once happy moments of our life. Then without me knowing a tear rolled down my cheeks. Then I was removed out from my thoughts by a voice.

??? - I was just a few minutes late and someone just totally forgot about me.

End of jin pov

Y/n pov

I was hugging and greeting my cousins but something that surprised me was that they weren't wishing me. But then a voice distracted me. A voice that I was dieing to hear.

??? - I was just a few minutes late and someone just totally forgot about me.

After hearing that I turned towards the door of the hallway just to see.......... my boyfriend Kim Samuel was here.

I went to him and hugged him so tightly

I went to him and hugged him so tightly. And started crying. I had not seen him for the past 4 months.

 I had not seen him for the past 4 months

Y/n - I missed you, I missed you so much.
Samuel - I missed you too cupcake.

Y/n pov.

Bts pov.

What the fu*k is going on here. Who is this boy? How dare he hug our sister. He definitely wanna get killed. Were the only thoughts in our mind when y/n said something that made us shocked.

Y/n - everybody meet my boyfriend Kim Samuel.

After she said that the whole school started cheering and wishing them a happy relationship. What exactly is happening here. Didn't all this students hate y/n? And from where in the whole world did she get a boyfriend. But what shocked us more was the next thing that the whole school except us said.

All students - Happy birthday y/n!!!!!
Y/n - thank you.
Jennie - y/n it's time for class let's go.
Y/n - ok

With that all the students went to their respective classes.

Jimin- hyung what just happened? How come got7 is back? When did y/n have a boyfriend? And today is her birthday?
Namjoon - Jimin we have the same questions. Let's just discuss about it after school.
Jin - yeah Namjoon is right. Let's go

End of bts pov.

Ok my dear friends that's it for now. Byeee bye . Don't forget to read the next chapter.