Chapter 20 - Incident

I'm posting today's chapter as a sorry for not wishing my bestfriend yesterday as it was her birthday.

Happy birthday cupcake 🎂🎁🎊

*Next morning*
*y/n pov*

I woke up and looked around, everything was white I was probably in the hospital. I slowly sat up on my bed and looked around again only to find Namjoon oppa, Jackson oppa, D.O oppa, Jisoo unnie....... and....... yeonjun oppa sprawled all over the room. 'So they already called TXT? Looks like they got a letter too.' I look at the table beside me and saw another note. I picked it up and started reading it.

' Fainted already? This is just the beginning. I will let you feel as much pain as those girls felt. I will make you struggle just like you made those girls. Ha ha ha.'

I froze after reading those words, someone knows, someone knows about that incident that had taken place 12 years ago.

*12 years ago*
*2 months after y/n was declared the mafia princess*
* y/n pov* (this is the current y/n's pov since she is remembering her past)

Mom, dad, oppas and me had gone to a resort to spend our vacation. Our cousins and aunties and uncles were there too.

Pause

Author- I think there will be a lot of confusion here so I will explain you'll first then you can continue reading.

● y/n's mom had an older sister and an older brother.
● y/n's dad had a younger brother and an older brother.
● All of them were married and had children.
● y/n's Mom's brother had exo
● y/n's Mom's sister had txt
● y/n's dad's younger brother had got7
● y/n's dad's older brother had ***** (secret)
● And blackpink is here because they are family friends.

Resume

My dad's older brother had 9 daughters but he only brought 2 of them (Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon) since the others were with their mom who had been invited but choosed to go to her parents' home instead. This trip was actually a trip for discussion of mafia stuff since unknown to my cousins, all my aunts and uncles were mafias in charge of a particular country. So one evening our parents were doing the meeting in the resort's meeting room and they had told us to play near the swimming pool.

*End of y/n pov*

*little y/n pov*

We were all except Jeongyeon playing near the swimming pool when suddenly Chaeyoung unnie came towards me and slapped me. Everybody looked towards us.

Mark - how dare you slap my princess.
Chaeyoung - I would have slapped you too if you weren't older than me. All of you took our money. My dad will kill you and take the money back.

Author - Actually Chaeyoung's father was supposed to inherit the Kim property but because he had ill intentions the property was given to y/n's dad.

Namjoon - how can you say that to us.
Chaeyoung - I can say anything to you. And I can do anything to you.

She started hitting me again suddenly yeonjun oppa and chanyeol oppa came towards us. And pushed her but since we were close to the pool she fell inside. She started drowning and screaming for help but none of us did anything and stood there. After sometime she stopped struggling and her body was just floating on the water. Just then Jeongyeon unnie came and saw this.

Jeongyeon - what did you do to my sister?
D.O - we-
Jeongyeon - just wait till I tell dad he will kill you.

She turned around to go but before she could do anything Jennie unnie picked up a big rock nearby and smashed it on her head. She fell down with blood pouring out of her head. I was horrified with the scene in front of me. Cause even if I killed the head of a gang two months ago these two dead kids infront of me were still my cousins.

Everybody was quiet for some time I stood there frozen too.

Jisoo - OMG! What have we done!
Taehyung - killed them and what? They deserved it anyway.
Jimin- yeah he's right.
Yeonjun - but what are we going to do with these dead bodies?
Jinyoung - there's a forest behind this resort, it's a 15 minutes walk let's put their bodies there.
Hoseok - ok, me, Namjoon, Jackson, mark, JB, jin, suho, baekhyun, yeonjun and Chen will go there others stay here.

Then jin oppa came towards me.

Jin- princess, forget what happened here ok? Don't tell anyone about it, not even mom and dad ok?

I just nodded my head.

Jin - Jisoo, take care of her for me. I'll be back soon.
Jisoo - hmmm ok.

They took both the bodies and went towards the forest.

*End of little y/n pov*

*y/n pov*

After that our parents came back and asked us about them. We said we did not know. Police were called and many things happened but we did not open our mouths. After somedays we lost contact with uncle and everything went back to how it was. Who would have that this thing will come back to haunt us after years?

*back to present*

I came out of the daydream when I heard the door open. It was the nurse.

Nurse - oh you are awake? Wait, I'll call the doctor.

Hearing the nurse's voice everybody woke up and saw me sitting on the bed.

Jisoo - Baby? How are you? Does it hurt anywhere.
Y/n - No, I'm fine. Did anyone come here except you'll.
Jisoo - not sure, why?

I just quietly handed her the paper.

Jisoo - how?
Namjoon - what is it?

She handed the paper to Namjoon oppa.

Namjoon- ok we'll see into this later. Take rest first. Ok?
Y/n - hmmmmm.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

And that's the end. Byeeeeeee. I'll post another chapter in the evening😉