Chapter 13 - I'll protect you, angel.

10 years ago
Taehyung pov

Mom and dad had taken us to a park for picnic. After lunch we were walking and playing around separately. That's when I saw a small 9 year old girl crying in a bench. I went to ask her if she needed help.

Taehyung - hey little girl! Are you lost?
Girl - No, my dadda told me to wait here.
Taehyung - from when are you waiting here?
Girl - yesterday.
Taehyung - what! O my god! Come with me.

He caught her hand and took her to their parents.

Taehyung - mom, dad I found this girl on the bench. She was sitting there since yesterday.
Mom - oh my God! Are you hungry, little girl. Come I'll give you some food.

She gave her food. After sometime whole bts came there and started playing with the little girl. But little did they notice another small girl glaring at them. The girl kept glaring at them for 15 minutes and then sat behind the tree crying. She slept there while crying.

After half an hour.

Suga noticed that y/n was nowhere to be found so he asked their parents if they knew where she was. But they didn't know. Now they started getting tensed and searched for her everywhere. After sometime jhope found her behind a try while sleeping. He carried her to their parents. Their parents and brother were surprised when they saw dried tears on her cheeks. Who the hell made their princess cry?

They packed up and settled in the car. Then they took the little girl to the police station, completed the formalities and went back home. On their way home. Y/n got up but she was shocked when she saw herself in her Mom's arm. She tried to get out but her mom caught her.

Mom - Baby what's the matter?
Y/n - let me go.
Dad - what happened?
Y/n - why did you bring me with you?
Jin - then should we have left you in the park?
Y/n - yes.
Jungkook - why would we leave you there?
Y/n - because you don't love me. You want to replace me.
Namjoon - we love you y/n. Why would you think that we will replace you?
Y/n - You didn't play with me but you played with that girl.
Dad - Baby we aren't going to replace you, ok? We love you a lot. And that girl was lost so we just helped her. Remember that you are our only princess.
Y/n - really? Pinky promise?
Mom - yes baby. Pinky promise.

After that they got home. They went straight to their bedroom and slept but Taehyung went to his sister's room. He saw her asleep. So he went near her and kissed her forehead.

Taehyung - No one can replace you, angel. Taetae oppa will always protect you.

Suddenly it was a forest and y/n was lying there bleeding heavily from her abdomen.

Y/n - You lied oppa. You didn't protect me. You lied. You lied. You lied. You lied. You lied. You lied. You lied. You lied. You lied. You lied. You lied. You li-

~~~~~~~

Suddenly Taehyung jolted up and started breathing heavily. Once his breathing was stable he atlast said.

Taehyung - I'm sorry princess. I failed you. But I'll make sure I'll make it up to you. I will protect you this time, angel.