Chapter 6 - Birthday Celebration

I missed you all so much. I know I took too much time to post this episode but you know I'm too stressed and lacking my imagination power. Including the fact that I had once completed this chapter but some how it got deleted and I had to write it all again. I'm very sorry. So I won't waste your time let's start.

*After the school ends*
Y/n pov
I was standing near the school gate waiting for got 7 Oppas and Samuel. When I heard someone screaming my name.
??? - Y/N !!!!!!

I turned around just to see Got 7 Oppas coming towards me but I could not see samuel.

Y/n - oppas where is samuel?
Mark - does our y/n already miss him?
Y/n - what?! Nonononono
Jackson - good then he had a mission so he went early.
Y/n - mission again? What the hell! Today is such a good day, but he ruined it. Hmph
JB - yah! Y/n, aren't we there? Or you forgot us now?*pout*
Y/n - oh my cute oppa how could I possibly forget about you (I said pinching his cheeks)
Yongjae - ok enough. Y/n ahh, get ready in the evening one of us will come to pick you up for the party and don't tell bts.
Y/n - ok Oppa
Yugyeom - ok let's go
Jinyoung - wait! Y/n should we drop you?
Y/n - No need, I can go on my own
Bam bam - ok then princess, take care. Byeee
Y/n - byee

I waited till the car disappeared from my sight and just sighed. I still have to handle those dickheads when I go home.

*at home*

I reached in front of the house and just stood there thinking what excuse I should use to avoid them. Just then I heard laughing of some girls from inside and I knew I did not need a reason I'm definitely going to be avoided. With that I went inside.

The house looked like a mess and I already knew I had a lot of work to do. Let me describe for you as to how it looked.

Suga oppa sleeping on the couch with Mina's head resting on his chest. Namjoon oppa, Taehyung oppa, jhope oppa and their girlfriends watching fifty shades of grey with chips packets and cold drinks scattered all over the living room. Jin oppa flirting with Nayeon on his lap. Jungkook oppa making out with tzuyu on the dining table. But I could not see jimin oppa anywhere but then I heard moans coming from his rooms and I knew he was fucking Sana.

I just let out a sigh and slowly walk toward my room trying my best to not be noticed. I successfully went upstairs and was about to open the door of my room when I heard a voice.

Namjoon - where do you think you are going? Come down here.

He ordered and unfortunately I had to do what I was told. I went downstairs.

Namjoon - hey girls why not go to the gaming room we will be there after sometime.

Tzuyu - ummmm........ok

With that all the girls went to the gaming room.

Namjoon - Jungkook go and call jimin.

When he said that jungkook went and called jimin. And he came out of the room.

Jimin - what is it hyung? I had almost reached my climax.
Jin - just sit down here.
Jimin - fine. (He sat down)

 (He sat down)