Chapter 10 - Dangerous trip

*half an hour later*

Student 1 - Excuse me miss but I think we are going near the forest area.
Student 3 - yes miss this is the way to the forest.

Soon all the students started making commotion over it. I too opened my Google map and started checking. They were right we were going towards the jungle. I looked at Lisa unnie and Samuel and they were ready to fight anytime. I then looked back at the teacher she was trying to quiet down the students.

Teacher - students settle down I'll tell you where we are going.

Everyone sat down.

Teacher - So the picnic place is the forest. (All the students gasped)
Student 2 - but there are lots of wild and dangerous animals in the forest.
Teacher - Yes you are right. So we are making you ready incase there are suddenly situation like the zombie apoloclypse.

All the children were arguing with the teacher. But then the teacher suddenly said.

Teacher - Shut your mouths. You aren't going there alone we teachers are there with you too.

After sometime we could tell that we were in deep forest because we could not find range. Soon after that the bus came to an halt. We got down and saw the other four classes were already there. We went and stood beside them.

A/n - There were 5 classes in this trip and each class had 20 students.

After all the classes were settled down the teacher of class 1 came in the front and started talking.

Teacher 1 - So by now your teachers must have told you about us staying in this forest.
Tzuyu - but miss there are so many wild animals here w-what if they attack us.
Teacher 3 - Miss tzuyu I know you are worried about yourself - ( at this sentnce tzuyu glared at the teacher and we giggled) -but don't worry most animals don't come at this side of the forest. Rest assured.
Teacher 4 -That's right. Now you see there are some tents kept under that tree? (We nodded as an answer) You are going to take a tent each for 5 people. You have an hour to build your tent.

Saying this the teacher went away to build the teacher's tent.

Jennie - So me, Jisoo unnie, rose, lisa and y/n are going to share a tent. You guys can decide for yourself who shares a tent with who.
Got7 and Samuel - ok.
Rose - let's go and collect our tent.
Y/n - hmmmmm.

We went and collected our tent and build it up.

Well that's it for this chapter. Byeeeeeee 👋