Chapter 21 - the murderers

*Next day*
*y/n pov*

I was currently sitting on the hospital bed and blackpink, got7, exo and txt were all around me and we were having a meeting. After a long silence I spoke.

Y/n - so did you get any information? Who is it?
Jennie - I couldn't find anything, when I tried to get the CCTV footage near the locker it was deleted and instead the words 'you won't be able to find me' were visible.
Y/n - what about the hospital?
Jennie - it was the same only the text was different, it said 'So what if you are mafias I'm still superior then you. Even the mafia queen and king would have a hard time finding us'
Y/n - hard but not impossible. Leave this to me. This person knows that you'll are mafias but doesn't know that I am the mafia queen so I'll have to act innocent and helpless. What does this person want anyway?

Suddenly there was a 'ting' on all our phones. We opened it and looked inside and saw that we were added in the group named 'the murderers'. I checked who the admin was and saw that it was an unknown number.

Y/n - Jennie unnie, try to look into this number.
Jennie - ok

She took her laptop and started hacking the phone number. After sometime she turned the laptop around and showed us. It had another text 'Just give up finding me.'

Beomgyu - who the hell is this person!?
Y/n - suho oppa send a message asking who the person is?
Suho - ok

He started sending the message. But before he could send there was already a message.

Jimin
Who are you?

Unknown
I'm your biggest nightmare

Soobin
What do you want from us?

Unknown
I want you to suffer, suffer being my test subjects.

Jisoo
Test subjects? Are you a scientist?

Unknown
Haha of course not. Now stop asking stupid questions. If you don't want anyone to know how you killed your own cousins you better come to the place I say.

Bambam
Why should we listen to you?

Unknown
I have a video of you killing the 2 girls, if I send this video to a news channel I'm sure you won't have the same amount of respect you currently have even though you'll are mafias.

Y/n
Mafias!?

Y/n
You are mafias?

Unknown
Yes little y/n they are.

Unknown
They were supposed to protect you after becoming mafias but all they did was torturing you. HAHAHAHAHA.  FOOLS. ALL OF YOU ARE FOOLS. Now listen to me or maybe I'll kill your little princess too.

Namjoon
Fine just give us the address.

Unknown
Shaitan gali, Khatra mahal, andher nagar, shamshan ke samne.

Author
LOL just kidding

Unknown
Come to xxx mansion. Tomorrow with your bags.

Rose
OK fine.

We looked at eachother.

Y/n - so I have to act like I don't know you are mafias?
Huening Kai (Sorry if the spelling is wrong) - yeah maybe.
Y/n - ok now let's me rest and you'll should too.
Baekhyun - ok fine byeee.
Y/n - byeeee

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Author - Hey guys. I'm sorry. I know I was gonna update a chapter yesterday evening but I forgot. Also did you hear the new Coldplay x BTS song ' my universe'? If not please search it up. It's so beautiful!