Chapter 16 - 2!?

Y/n pov
*one week later*
*in y/n's classroom*

It's been 1 week since I sent got7 and Samuel for the mission. Bts and I haven't talked since then. They didn't even bully. Today was the day. And I didn't know what to feel. I felt nervous. No member from bts was there. Only Lisa was there as my benchmate. Just then the teacher entered.

Teacher - good morning students.
Students - goooodddddd mmmmooooorrrrrnnnnniiiinnngggg tttttttteeeeeeeeaaaaaacccccchhhhhheeeeeeerrrrr.
Teacher - what is this? A choir?
Students - nnnnnnoooooo ttttteeeeeeaaaacccccchhhhhheeeeeerrrrr.
Teacher - just shut up. Now, the results of your maths test........ The highest is 98/100 by miss Lalisa Manoban.

Everyone was shocked that it wasn't me, even Lisa unnie. But then they started clapping.

Teacher - and the lowest in class with 2/100, miss Kim y/n.

Everything went silent. Everyone was utterly shocked.

Teacher - I was very shocked with your results y/n, it looks like you have scored the remaining 2 marks for Lisa. I'm disappointed and I have already informed your brothers to meet me after school. Now class remove your books and start writing down the notes.

The teacher turned around to right on the board and the whole class started giving me worried glances but I just replied with a reassuring smile.

*time skip after school*
*y/n pov*

'🙏God please save me this once I will give you one litre milk each month🙏' Right now I was standing outside the principal's office and I was scared to death. I slowly opened the door and went inside. I saw the principal sitting quietly on her seat on her right side my teacher was sitting on a chair and in front of the principal were my brothers, only the hyung line. As soon as she saw me she called me and told me to stand on her left side.

Principal - ahem....so, mister Kims last week there was a maths test conducted in your sisters class. And this test's marks were to be added in her finals.

She waited to see their expressions. Namjoon, jin and jhope oppa were listening carefully while Yoongi oppa was in his own world. After seeing this she handed my test to Namjoon oppa. And to say he was shocked was an understatement. Jin and jhope oppa looked curious as to what Namjoon saw. Just then the teacher spoke.

Teacher - She has got F and 2/100

Jin and jhope looked shocked..............and Yoongi too. They looked at me together but I just looked to the ground.

Principal - Mr Namjoon this absolutely wasn't expected from your sister seeing as you are always the top of your class. I am very disappointed in all of you. This test was so easy even a 8th grade student could pass and y/n is in college.

Jin - we are sorry Sir but we didn't know about this test.
Principal - how is it possible that you didn't know? You are her brothers and as her only guardians alive you are responsible for everything she does. How can you be so irresponsible?
Jhope - we are very sorry Sir.

Principal - I don't care about your sorry. There will be a retest after 3 days and I expect y/n to be prepared.
Jin - yes of course Sir.
Principal - good you can take your leave.

After that we left the office. I saw blackpink waiting for me outside but before I could go to them jin oppa caught my hand and dragged me towards their limo. He pushed me to go inside. As I went in I saw the maknae line sitting there. They were surprised to see me. I just quietly went to the corner seat and sat there.

Soon we reached home I got down first and was again dragged into the house. Not by jin but by Namjoon. Others were following us behind. He took me to the living room and slightly pushed me to stand in front of them all.

Taehyung - what's going on?
Jin - this little brat here got an F in her maths test with 2 marks.

Taehyung oppa was speechless.

Taehyung - 2!?
Yoongi - yes, 2.

Everything was silent for sometime. Namjoon oppa stepped forward.

Namjoon - can't you even do a single thing properly?
Y/n - why do you care? It's not like you were the one taking my studies.
Namjoon - you still have the guts to talk back huh? You could have atleast failed with better marks.
Y/n - I could have failed with worse. ( He came towards me and slapped me right across the face)
Namjoon - go up to your room, I'll be there within 15 minutes and I expect you to be studying.

I didn't say anything and went to my room, changed to some better clothes removed my books and started studying.  After exactly 15 minutes he came to my room.

Namjoon - ask me if you have trouble with any questions.

Truthfully, I made full use of this opportunity. And we studied together for 2 hours before it was time for me to cook dinner but he told me that jin oppa would do it and I just had to concentrate on studying.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ok, that's it for now my dear armies. I'll meet you in the next chapter. Byeeeeee👋