Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Jasmine ’s p.o.v

We headed back home when I spotted Ashley’s car in the drive way. “Why is he here she knows I’m not home, probably she’s waiting for me?” I thought. I got out off the car with my dogs and their things. I open the door, before I open it I told the dogs, “Be nice, ok, I have been with him…..” I tried to count how many years we’ve been together. “For 4 years now and I love him unconditionally since I first saw him, he is my everything, the one that helps me through my thin and thick time, ok, be nice.” I told them, they seemed to understand, because they nodded. I open the door and got inside and let them in. I put the bags down and try to find Zack. I was heading towards the living room when I heard some moaning and other stuff. “What the hell is that?” I thought heading toward the living room. That’s when I saw it all. My boyfriend and my best friend having sex in my couch. “What the hell is happening here?” I yelled. “Oh shit,” Zack said surprise. “Nothing, I thought you were in the festival thing.” “Yeah and I’m back, and why were you having sex with my best friend, why, why would you do this to me…” I said but he cut me off. “I’m sorry...” I cut him off. “No, you too get the fuck out of my house and I don’t want to see you ever again… I can’t believe y’all did this to me.” I cried. The dogs are so angry that they surrounded them and barked, growled and tried to bite them. Ashley and Zack picked up their clothes from the floor and ran towards Ashley’s car and drove away from my house. I was crying like a maniac. “I can’t believe this, tell me this is a nightmare…. Please tell me.” I said out loud. I went up to my room and got all of his stuff and threw them out the window. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a lighter and some gasoline. I looked for more stuff of us and threw them in the pile outside. I grabbed the gasoline and poured it in the pile of shit. I light a match and threw it. I watched it burn and watching all my good memories burn in hell of us and my ex-best friend. I went back inside but didn’t see the dogs anywhere. I looked everywhere except in my room. I went back up there when I heard voices inside. I open the door and I can’t believe what I was seeing. In front of me there was a sexy god guy with a geourges woman and a really cut litte boy there talking. “Who are you and why are you in my house.” I said a little scared that they are going to kidnapped me or kill me.  I was having all the thoughts inn my head that I think they can hear my heart beat faster than it ever had. “Umm…How do I put it like this, umm we are your umm pets umm. This is kind of awkward we are sort of werewolves umm you see… umm. Damn this is hard...” the reek god said nervously whilst blushing and scratching the back of his neck. “Well you see they are creatures called werewolves. Well, we are werewolves. We can transform into a wolf of course but not just a normal wolf of course. What I’m trying to say is that we are your pets that are werewolves and Xavier here is your mate.” The gorgeous woman said explaining everything. “Wait did you say werewolves, hahaha… that’s really funny. They are no such thing as a werewolf, well I wish they were, but they aren’t. And you’re my mate like really. I read a lot of werewolves, vampires and supernatural things, but they are fiction. NOT REAL. Right..?” I said getting confused at how seriously they look. “No we are telling the truth...” Xavier said I think that’s his name. “I’ll show you just wait a minute.” He said taking his clothes off. I turn away but I got a glance at his 8 pack, how his muscles rip when he moves them. OMFG he was so ahh what’s the word sexy, hot, fine etc... He’s everything I ever wanted in a guy, he has everything. “You can turn around now.” The lady said interrupting my thoughts which I was glad cause I was getting a little wet just thinking of him and his body and me between the sheets and making love, getting married and having little mes and hims. I turned around and I couldn’t believe what I was seeing in front of me.it was a black wolf with blue eyes just like my Xavier and the other Xavier have. It stepped towards me hesitating a little. I step a giant step toward the beautiful wolf and ran my hands in his shiny and smooth fur. I heard and felt him purr.  I smiled by the way I made it feel.  I felt butterflies, no scratch that I felt elephants stomping im my stomach. “Do you believe us now…wait what is your name by the way if I may ask?” she said. “Oh I’m sorry my name is Jasmine Rosabelle and you all are..?” I said. “I’m Bella and this is my son Jason and of course this is Xavier.” Bella said introducing them to me. “Wait Jason is your son and Xavier is the father?” I said sad for some reason. Xavier shifted back to human form and was naked. His face looked surprised that I will ask that kind of question. Especially since their siblings that is just eww.He then put some shorts on. “What no, no, no, he’s not my son, why would you think like that, I would not sleep with random girl and get them pregnant, I always wanted to wait for my mate to have children and I waited just for you and only you and this is my little sister.” He said walking towards me when he said that chills ran down my back not the bad kinds but the good one. Which scared me I was just cheated on and I really wanted to be with this guy in front of me. “Well who’s the father of this cutie and did you say sister?” I said curiosity taking over me. “My mate died in a battle with a rouge and yes I’m his little sister.” Bella said sadly remembering the event. “I’m sorry I should have never asked.” I said getting sad also. “He was a great mate and the best warrior in the pack.” She said. “So you were mated to a warrior wolf and what position are you Xavier…Alpha, Gamma, Beta, warrior, tracker, omega, or regular wolf?” I said asking all this questions to him. “I’m Alpha of the Bloody Moon Pack and you are the soon-to-be Luna of the Bloody Moon Pack once we mate.” He said looking at my face of amusement and wiggling his eyebrows at me. “Wait, Luna, OMFG, I always dreamed of being Luna of a pack and have a mate that is a werewolf.” I said jumping up and down excitedly. “Well you are, and can I …..

_________________________________________________________________

I guess you have to wait for the next chapter to see what Xavier is going to ask Jasmine. Stay tone. See you until next time.