Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Jasmine's P.O.V.

I stepped down the stage and Bella and Jason greeted me (Xavier's sister and nephew). "Jasmine, oh how I missed you so much." She says as she pulls me in a tight hug which I hugged her back with equal force. "I did too. Where have you been?" I asked once we release each other. "With my new mate, Alpha Leland." She said as he held his hand out for me. "Nice to meet you Luna Jasmine, I am sorry for your lost and I am glad to help you in any possible way and kill the savages." He says with a serious face also holding sympathy in his eyes. "I am glad you are willing to help us Alpha Leland. We need as much help we can get and I'm planning on getting some couple of packs to join together and train everyone." I said and I looked at both of them. "I have a couple of packs and clans that will join since they have always had respect for Alpha Xavier." He says and I tilted my head to the side and crest my eyebrows. "Clans as vampires?" I said confusedly. "Yes Luna Jasmine, they are our allies and yours as well. I assure you knew about this." He said frowning. "Of course not, well not until today. I will have to talk to my Beta about this and please call me Jasmine. Don't need to be formal." I said and I saw Jason looking at me with his big eyes. "Hello there Jason, How have you been? I missed you so much?" I said as I hug him tightly and planted a kiss in his forehead. He whipped it off with a smudged face. "Ewww, I missed you too Aunt Jasmine. I have something for you?" he says as he gives me a pile of blue bonnets. "I picked them myself without mom's help." He smiles with his front tooth is missing. "Aww thanks baby. I love them. I'm going to put them in water, do you want to help." I said as I put my hand out for him to take. "Yes ma'am." He says as he grabs my hand as we head to the pack house. Alpha Leland, Bella and my Beta Louis are right behind me on my heels. I hear Bella harshly whisper to Louis about him not telling me about our allies with vampires and other creatures I did not know existed. I headed to the Kitchen and open the top cabinet were we store some vases but they were too high for me to reach. "Umm. Can you get me a vase up there please." I asked the guys. Leland and Louis exchanged looks which I did not understand. They both shook their heads and chuckled. "Sure thing Jasmine. Why does all girls always have to ask a guy to get them something in the very top of the cabinet?" Leland said as he gets the vase easily. "Are you calling me short?" I protested. "Of course not, It's just we love when girls ask us to get them something that they cannot reach. It just feels like we are useful in other ways than protect them." Louis explains and flashes his million bucks smile. I smiled back and just shook my head at his response. I go to the sink and pour some water in it. Jason comes and put the beautiful flowers in. He helps me find the perfect spot to put them. "I know where to put them?" he says excitedly. He grabs my hand and drags me upstairs to my office. I set the flowers in my desk and smiled. "Perfect." I said and turn to look at everyone in the room. "So what's going to happen for now on?" Bella finally speaks. "We recruit packs and others to help us, also we need to train. I have a feeling this is not the end. This is just the beginning and if I'm not wrong it's going to be ginormous." I thoughtfully said choosing the right words to say. "We are here to help and if you want we can get started by getting some packs to join." Bella says. "Yes my mate's right we need to get some recruitments from other packs and clans as soon as possible. We don't know when they are going to attack again." Alpha Leland says. "They are right I will contact some of our allies and convince them to join. I know they will because this is devastating to them as it is to us. To loose one of the best Alpha in the state is a tragedy." Louis says and I just nodded my head because they were right. "Have you seen Alex anywhere by the way?" I said changing the subject. "He said he had to go visit a pack and convince them to join us and took some of our warriors with him. I thought he will tell you?" Louis confusedly says. "No, probably he did but I can't remember at the time?" I said shrugging my shoulders. "Mommy can I go play outside with the other kids." Jason says and I forgot he was even in here still. "Sure baby but don't go too far." Bella says and Jason runs off happily joining the children in tag. "Louis do we have any allies with witches?" I said randomly. "I believe we do but we have not been in contact with them for a while now, why do you ask?" He curiously says. "We need to get in contact with them because they will be a great help in this war." I said thinking thoroughly. I hear a nock in the door and it opens revealing one of my pack member. "Yes Samantha." I said. "There are three people here to see you Luna." She says. "Did they tell you their names?" I said curiously as who they will be. "Jasmine." A man with military uniform steps in the room and right behind him a broad man with tribal makings and a women with pretty blue-green eyes and black hair. "Uncle Charlie?" I said shocked that he was here. "Hey baby girl. Look at you, you are all grown up." He says as he pulls me in a bear hug. "What are you doing here aren't you supposed to be in Afghanistan or something?" I confusedly said. "I retired to be here with you with every step you need to win this war." He says. "Oh before I forget let me introduce you to these beautiful people here." He says nodding toward the other two persons that came with him. "This is your father Xephron Rosabelle and his mate the moon goddess Malia Rosabelle." He says as I stare at all three of them in shock. 'My father is not dead, but that can't be possible my mother said he was dead.' I thought and I started to panic. I sat down and looked at the floor with tears in my eyes. "That can't be possible my mother said my father was dead." I said. "Well your mother is wrong, I am very much still alive." John says as he walks towards me. He kneels down and I see him clearly. I can do look a lot like him but I have my mother's eyes and smile. "Dad." I said softly and a tear fell don my cheek. "Yes. I'm not letting you go again." He says and pulls me towards him. I cry in his chest for a while before I pull away and look at his mate. "How come you are my dad's mate?" I told her. "Fate choose us to be together. I cannot choose my own mate you know." She said smiling politely to me. "Did you know you are a hybrid?" she said looking me straight in my eyes. "What, I thought I was only a werewolf?" I said confusedly. "I'm afraid you're not just a werewolf." She says as he looks at my father. He sighs and looks at me with a small smile. "I'm a vampire, so you're part werewolf and part vampire. That is why your mother left me and left with that Alpha of hers." He said empathizing alpha. "So all this long my mother lied to me. She told me you never loved her or even me. She lied to me." I trembling whimpers and hot tears. My father pulls me towards me and held me until I stop crying. I hear the door open and I'm being pulled away from my father and pulled towards a hard chest. I feel tingles in every touch the person touches me. I know it's Alex and I tug at his shirts until I hiccuped. I stayed that way until my father's soothing voice speaks. "I think I will leave you too alone and talk." He says and everyone in the room left us alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry this is all late but i have finals coming up and i don't have internet at home.