Chapter 6

Chapter 6

While we were heading towards the mall, I put on the radio and the song “Say something by The Great Big World” came on and I started to sing along the lyrics. “Say something I’m giving up on you, I’ll be the one , if you want me to, Anywhere I would’ve followed you, Say something I’m giving up on you, And I’m feeling so small, Its over my head, I know nothing at all, and I will stumble and fall, I’m still learning to love, just starting to crawl, Say something I’m giving  up on you, I’m sorry that I couldn’t get to you, anywhere I would’ve followed you, say something I’m giving up on  you, and I will swallow my pride, you’re the one that I love, and I’m saying goodbye, say something I’m giving up on you, and I’m sorry I couldn’t get to you, and anywhere I would’ve followed you (oh- oh- oh- oh), say something I’m giving up on you, say something  I’m giving up on you, say something…..” Once the song ended I turned it down and looked at Bella’s face. Her expression looked shocked and amazed. “What, do I have something in my face.” I told her. “Wow, that was amazing, I did not know that you can sing so beautiful like an angel sent from heaven.” She said still shocked. “That was horrible and I’m terrible at singing.” I said blushing tremendously. “No you don’t.” She said. “No I don’t.” “Yes” “No” “Yes” “Yes” “No”. “Hahaha I got you confused.” I was laughing so hard that I almost lost control on the car. “That’s not nice soon-to-be Luna.” She said and I started to pay more attention to the road and saw we were already here. We got out of my car and I locked it while we were heading in the mall. “So what are we going to buy today?” I announced. “I do not know, something that looks sexy or gorgeous on you and me.” She said and she smirked at me. Sometimes I think she is trying to annoy me, which is working great ‘cause I am already annoyed with her and the shopping thing. We entered the store and the first thing I went was my favorite store of all. Forever 21. I will always love this store, I can live in this store if I can. I always buy my clothes, jewelry, shoes etc. in this store. We were looking around when I spotted the most gorgeous dress have ever seen in my life. It was a drop dead gorgeous that I will look so freaking hot in it, it will turn Xavier on when he sees me in that dress. It was a black and mint lace dress. I loved it so much that they have my size in it, a size 3, and yes damn that small, I am small. I put it on and Bella approved it and we were off searching for hers. The dress goes mid-thigh, which is fine with me. I saw a black lace dress that has a pink belt around that waist, which is perfect for her. “How about this one?” I said showing her the dress. “Omg, what size do they have it on?” she said amazed. “Ummm, 1,2,3,4,7,12, etc.” I said telling her the size they have. “Give me a 3?” she said and I passed her that 3 and we headed towards the fitting room again. She tried it on and I can’t believe at how beautiful she looked. “Is it ok?” she said worried I will say no. “Omg, you look beautiful, we are going to take that one.” I said and she agreed heading to change. She came back and she decided that we need heels and jewelry. I found some black heels that looks good on Bella’s and my dress. We also got some jewelry and more clothes, because I loved the clothes on the other stores. I was so excited for tomorrow. ‘What if they don’t like me as their Luna? How many people are in the pack? Will I be a great Luna?’ so many questions are running in my head that I felt dizzy. I just pushed everything aside and thought positive for tomorrow. We got to my house and too out the bags from the trunk of my car, which was full of bags. Xavier saw us and came outside to help us. “Thank you babe.” I told him and kissed his lips. He looked surprised that I called him babe and I kissed him, we were not even going out, probably it just slip. “You’re welcome love, did you all have fun, and I bet you did look at all these bags. You all have been out shopping out for 5 hours, and why did you did that?” he said saying that and changing the conversation. “Yes we did had lots of fun we got so many dresses and clothes and we also found the perfect dress for the ceremony and did what babe?” I said faking that I did not know what I did. “Oh, can I see and you know what you did my love.” He said. “You cannot see the dress it is a surprise, and I do not know what you are talking about.” I said. “Oh come on please.” He said making a baby face. “NO!” Bella shouted at him. And he faked cried. “Aww, you are so cute when you pound like a 4 year old.” I said while pinching his cheeks. “I am not cute, I am sexy. Not cute, sexy get that right my love.” He said while pulling away. “Nope you are still cute, right Bella.” “Oh yeah, who is the little boy.” She said and tried to pinch his cheeks again. “I am not cute, and you do know what you did a little while my love?” he still said that damn question. “What is going out here?” Little Jason said in his sleepy voice. “Nothing Hun, go back to bed. “She said and off he went. “What this?” I said and kissed him again. He pulled away and he looked at me in the eyes and said these words I thought he will never say……….