Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Jasmine's p.o.v

"Well, you are and can I mark you, my wolf is going crazy." Is the last part I heard him say and the rest I didn't listen closely. I was shocked that he asked my permission to get marked he is so nice and sexy. Gosh why do I think like that, I barely know the guy and already I'm in love with him, I'm really messed up like that. "Yes." I said a little too quickly. He kissed me passionately at first I was shocked but then I felt tingles all over my body that I never had before. I gave in and ran my hand in his hair and he moan. He started to kiss my neck trying to find my soft spot, I moan when he hit the spot. I knew he was smiling at how he can make me feel. I then felt something sharp dig deep in my skin and knew he bite me. At first it hurt but then it was turned to pleasure. I moan so loudly that I thought it was not me and I bet I was wet and of course I was. He pulled away and licked my mark, he smiled at the master piece he did. "You're going to feel very tired so you need to rest." He said and carried me to my bed. I felt very tired and I instantly went to sleep. ~~~~ 1 hour later~~~~ I woke up and I felt some pain in my neck and I touched it and instantly Xavier came running inn my room. "Are you ok, I felt something like pain." He said worried and checking everywhere if I was hurt. I'm fine it's just that my mark hurts really badly." I said while I tried to smooth the pain away. "It's going to hurt for a little bit." He said kissing my mark to make it feel better, it help not until he pulled away. "Can I see it?" I said excited to see it. I wonder what it looks like and what it is. "Sure you can my love." He said and I ran to my mirror and looked at my mark. I gasp I can't believe it's so beautiful. It's a crescent with a wolf howling at it and his name. I was also colorful the wolf was Xavier's wolf color and the crescent was red. "I love it, it is so beautiful." I said looking at it still. He came from behind me and hugged me. "I love it too my love." He said and turned me around to see my face. He looked at my lips and back at my eyes and looked at my lips again and I couldn't wait no more so I kissed him. Of course Bella had to interrupt. "I see you marked her, now you are our Luna, well not until y'all finish the rest of the mating. If you know what I mean?" she said and I blushed at the thought of Xavier and I in between the bed gave me shivers running down my whole body. I felt his chest rumble and knew he was laughing at me. "Love don't ever hide that beautiful blush of yours, you look hot when you blush." He said while he lifted my chin to look at him in the eyes, and I blushed even more, probably I looked like a red tomato. "So when are we going to the pack house, my dearest brother?" Bella said braking the moment between Xavier and I. "Well, tomorrow afternoon, if that is fine with Jasmine, and y'all need to wear something formal because there is going to be a ceremony to attend tomorrow night, so get going?" he said with no room for arguing and giving me his credit card. "Yeah, I love shopping, we are going shopping now Jasmine." Bella said. "What now, and what is this Xavier?" I said asking questions. "You can buy anything you want, I want to provide you everything you need." He said putting his card in my hand. "Very well then, and I do want to go with you all to the ceremony tomorrow night and to meet my new family. Not that I had any. "But I'm warning you I don't like shopping just a little not that much. If I stay too long shopping I will get frustrated and will be in a bitch mood." I warned Bella before we go shopping. "Well too bad, we are going to stay there hours until we find you the perfect dress. You need to be presentable for your new family a.k.a. new pack especially since you're their soon-to-be Luna." She said giving me some kind of lesson and pointing a finger at me like a little child. Which was true, I do want to look presentable for my pack especially since I'm going to be their Luna. "Hey, do not point at me, I am not a child or I will bite it off your hand." I said trying to bite her finger, she pulled away and pulled her hand to her chest protecting it from me. I had I smile in my face. "Oh, feisty I like it." Xavier said, I gave him the death glare. He put his hands in surrender then Bella said something that made me look away. "Hey snap out of it, now let's go shopping." I said groaning and rolling my eyes at her. "Yes mother." I aid playfully butt I guess she took it too seriously. "I am not you mother, I am just telling you some advice and I will help you find something to wear, do not worry girlfriend I got you." She said and boy she should not have said girlfriend. "GIRLFRIEND, she is not your girlfriend she is mine and only mine." He said and his wolf was in control. They started arguing who is whose girlfriend. "Hey stop it and let's just go shopping before I change my mind." I said, Xavier came and smelled my to try to calm down his wolf. "Have fun love." He said and let me go. "Hey brother can you take care of little Jason for me?" Bella said to her brother (Xavier) "Of course I will take of my little nephew, so this means girls night and guy's night for Jason and I." he said fist pumping in the air. I smiled at how childish he looked right there. "Ok, and please, please do not do something and burn my house down also do not and I repeat DO NOT make a mess. Whatever mess you make you will have to clean it up, I am sorry butt I am a neat freak and I want everything in their place. Thank you and bye." I said before I keep on going. "Ok love, I got it, have fun." He said and kissed me in the cheek. I grabbed my purse and car keys and headed towards my car. Which is a black '98 convertible Mustang. I love my car that I had to give her a name, and yes it is a she, her name is Speedy.  "Do you love Speedy, she is my baby?" I told Bella while I kissed Speedy. "OMG, you name your car too, I love you more now, now I am not the only freak in the pack house that names their cars, my car is named Cupcakes. She is a silver Ferrari." She said and I was glad I was not the only one too. "Cupcakes, why, Cupcakes?" I said. "Well that is the only thing that popped out of my head first and plus I love cupcakes." She said too excited for my liking but I let it slide. "Ahh that explains a lot, that is also why I called her Cupcakes." I said. "Yupp, let's go." She said and it is true we need to go I have not even turn on my baby on.