Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Jasmine's picture is up

Recap

"Looks like your father and you are bonding so well than I thought it was." She mentioned a little surprised. "Yeah it was. Now lets get ready to beat so ass." I said and I gather some more girls to join us. "Lets get all the water guns, balloons and anything else we might need to show them girls rule and boys drool.I In the count of one.. two.. three," I said quietly so one can hear but us. "Girl Power!!!" We all shouted in union and gather everything that we need to win this war. 

~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, everyone know the plan right." I said getting in my position and awaiting for my target. "Yes ma'am ." They said and got to their spot. I spotted my dad and shoot him with my water gun. "Your out!" I said and he groans and heads inside. "This might me easier than I thought." My wolf says and I agree.  I heard a bunch  of war cries from both sides and that was my cue to join the war. I stated shooting at everyone and it was only down to Alex and I. "You can get him, Luna, use your mate bond." One of the girls screams and the guys chuckles. They all had popcorn by now waiting what will happen next. I hid behind a tree and I spotted on the other side of the field. I did what the girls said and I walked and acted as I slipped and hurt myself. Alex ran quickly dropping his water guns and ran towards me. The guys kept yelling it was a trick while the girls scream in victory. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He worriedly said. I grabbed a water balloon and threw it at him. I got up and laughed, while the girls picked me up and threw me in the air. "Girls rule and boys drool!" We screamed and the boys groan. "That's not fair I thought you were hurt. That was against the rules." Alex pouts and crossed his arms  over this chest. "Uh mm there were no rules." I mentioned and he pouted even more. "You are so cute." I said pinching his cheek, he slaps my hand and looks at me. "What do you want me to do your highness?" He says and bows his head at me. I smirked and looked at him evilly, I see him tense and all the girls squeal in happiness. 

"SHOOPPPIIINNGGG!!!!" We all screamed in union, the boys all groan in annoyance. "I thought you hated shopping babe?" Alex said eyeing me suspiciously.  "I'm starting to like shopping especially with all the girls." I said and everyone got ready to leave to the mall. Everyone had their own car and when we were heading to the mall we accidentally hit a deer on our way. For accident okay. Plus Alex was the one driving, the good thing it wasn't hurt that bad. I laughed at him the whole way to the mall about it. Well everyone was and he pulls an arm over my shoulders pulling me closer towards him. Stupid possessiveness, but I think it shot and a turn on. 'Okay Jasmine stop it. You can't get horny at this moment.' I thought to myself.

I looked at the girls and smirked, we had a plan already and its time to get it on use. All of us started heading to Victoria Secret and got lingerie and headed towards the dressing room. I felt eyes on me and I knew it was Alex, so i swayed my hips from side to side and  heard him growl. I got in the changing room and changed quickly.  I got out and spotted him looking around uncomfortable, I mentally laughed. "How do you like this should I buy it?" I asked seductively, I heard some wolf whistles from the other guys and my mate growls. "Change we are leaving and you are so buying that!" He growls with his eyes pitch black meaning his wolf is out. I smirked cause I knew I got him. I saw the other girls do the same and their mate looking not so happy but hot and bothered. I went and change but before I was able to pay I was picked up bridal style and in the house in less than 10 minutes. 

"What are we doing back home?" I asked my mate as he lays me in our bed on top of me. "You shouldn't have done that mate." he purred burring his face in my neck. He kissed my soft spot and teased be causing me to moan in pleasure. "A...And why n..no..not?" I asked as he continued to kiss my neck. "What you did back there at the store. You are a bad Kitten." he says and he starts grinding on me. I felt like I was in fire but then the door flew open. I sigh in relief and annoyance. "Hello.... Oh I didn't know you were going to get down in dirty. Well, I'll see you when your done." The intruder said but there was something about that voice that sounds so familiar.  I gasp as I get up and tackle the person in a hug. "UNCLE CHARLIE!!!!" I screamed in his ear. "Calm down my child your making my ears bleed." He chuckled as he hugs me back. "I missed you so much. What is my favorite uncle doing here? I though you were in Iraq fighting in the war?" I asked.

"I was but I came home early as I heard my  FAVORITE niece has a mate and a war is about to start."  He says. "Your going to help us." I said. "Yes ma'am. For you and your pack. Plus I brought more people to help is, If you don't mind. Great, they are at the living room ready to greet you." He says as he leaves without a single argument needed. I headed towards the living room with Alex right behind me when I smelled vampires, warlocks and others.  Once I get there I see a lot of people about 150 max or even more. Then I see a face I have believed he was dead all along. My little brother. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhh her Uncle and her little brother she believed was dead is here. Sorry it was late. I got occupied with band and the rodeo talent show. 

Jasmine was about to do the deed, O.o