Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Jasmine's P.O.V

I woke up with an extremely pain in my lower abdomen. I screamed in pain and Xavier immediately rushes out the door to get the pack doctor. Alex comes in and tries to ease the pain. When I'm with him I feel complete, I feel whole, and he looks so damn delicious.

The pain took me out of my thoughts and the doctor comes in right behind Xavier. I look down and I see blood. "No...N...noo. Please no. Not my baby. Please this can't be happening. I can't lose my baby." I screamed/cried whatever that was.

"Doctor do something I can't lose my heir. YOU'RE next Alpha." Xavier says panicky. "I will do everything I have to save the pup, Alpha." He says and examines me. He then mumbles as the checks my stomach, another pain shoots and I cried.

At the very moment people are screaming outside. Children, women, elders, and warriors trying to put everyone in safety as a pack trying to attack us. Just the worst timing ever.

Xavier picks me up and takes me to a safe room where the doctor can examine me further.

"Xavier, wait." I said as I try to get up forgetting the pain for a while.

"Jasmine stay in here. Alex will be here for you. I love you." He says and leaves giving orders outside.

"Luna I need you to lay down." I do as I was said and that's when I pass out. I wake up feeling something bad is about to happen. I'm in a hospital bed and there are several equipment around me. I look at my stomach and don't see my baby bump. I panic and Alex holds my hand.

"Were is my baby?" I told Alex. His eyes holds sorrow and sympathy and so much love towards me.

"You had a miscarriage." He says sorrowful but I was not paying attention when all of the sudden I had an urge to go outside and look for my mate.

I got up to quickly and opened the door fiercely. Alex was yelling and trying to pull me back to the safe room but I was much stronger than him at the time. I ran into some wall trying to get to the backyard only to get attacked by a wolf. I wasted no time and killed it on the spot. Alex was now in front of me and my wolf was getting pissed off.

"Get out of my way Alex my mate needs me" I said low and dangerous.

"You need to get back to the safe room Jazzy." He says calmly using my nickname he gave me.

"No my mate needs me. I can feel it in the mate bond and I'm going towards me and that's final." I said and pushed him out of my way and continued my way to the back yard.

I heard footsteps behind me and I knew it was Alex trying to make sure no harm will go towards me. I finally step out of the house to the backyard to see piles of bodies after bodies all over. We are outnumbered and we are slowly losing but without a good fight.

I look around and try to find my mate when I see him fighting a wolf. For some reason that wolf looked and smelled familiar in some way I could not explain. I then notice its Zack, I did not know he was a wolf but why is he here attacking my pack with witches, warlocks, rouges, and most of all vampires without a clan.

All of the sudden everything is in slow motion. Like they wanted me to suffer anymore today, they wanted me to be scared to death. Zack was inches away from my mate's throat and if in instincts Xavier turns to look at me with sorrow lovely painful eyes of his one last time, and I scream with everything I had to distract Zack but it did not work.