Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Jasmine's P.O.V.

I see my brothers face and I wiped my eyes to see more clearly but he's still there. "Brother?" I said as I reached him. I pulled his hand and he slowly turns around smiling down at me. "Hello sister, it's been a while hasn't it." he says as I embrace him in a tight hug.  "I thought you were dead. Mother said you died, This can't be happening." I said as tears came streaming down my face. "Well mother certainly lied. She disowned me and left me in the door steps of my new parents that I dear the most, but I couldn't stop thinking of my older sister I look up the most be in pain any longer and now I'm back and I will never leave you alone ever again." He says as he pulls me towards him and my mate growled in disapproval and pulls me away. "Stay away form my mate." he says in his alpha voice. "I should be saying the same thing about my sister mutt." my brother yelled back and pulls be towards him.  they kept on yelling and   i got more frustrated as the time passes by. "That is enough both of you. Alex this is my little brother Sebastian. Sebastian this is my mate Alex. Now that, that is settled lets get this meeting going shall we.Good now lets go I want this to end already so I can be in peace." I said and I went up to the podium getting everyone's attention. "Hello my name is Luna Jasmine but you can call me Jasmine, you are all here to help my pack and I find the one responsible for my  former mate,  Alpha Xavier. I know you are all thinking how am I able to get two mates. Well it turns out Alex was Xavier's lost but not lost twin brother. If that makes sense. Any ways, I am glad you guys decided to help us. It means a lot to me and my pack.  My pack will show you were you will be staying, rest up because tomorrow we will start training. Everyone is dismissed." I said as I get off the podium and headed to talk to some of the people there you know socializing. 

I feel someone's eyes on me and a look around to see my brother looking at me like a creep. I excused myself and stalked towards him. He smiles as I headed his way and met me half way. He did the most unexpected thing, he kisses my cheek and whispers "We need to talk privately."  I nodded and walked to my office with him in hot my  heels. I open the door going inside and I heard him shut the door behind him. "What do you want to talk about so private." I said as I sat down behind my desk studding him closely. Hes changed a lot since I fist met him. His jaw line is more defined. He has broad squared shoulders. Hes way taller than  me maybe like 6'3.  Like I mean a lot. last time I saw him he was 10 years old. Now hes like what 18 or 19 years old. Damn I missed my little brother. "It's about mother." he said serious in the air and I knew it was something very important. "What about it." I said calling her an It. "She is out of control and she is somewhat involve in this war." He says as he sits down looking at me in the eyes. I see he is telling the truth. "I knew she hated me but not that much to were she's trying to come after me and kill me." I whispered a little bummed. "We also have an older sister. I found out with some people of mine." He announced as he played with his fingers. "Also I think you know her very well too." He added getting more nervous than before. "I know her, how, who is she?" I commanded. "She was your ex- best friend." He rushed with sweat running down his forehead. I gasp Ashley was my older sister and she never told me. How is that even possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I haven't been uploading for a while. I'm pretty much busy with testing and author's bock. The good thing I know how I'm gong to end this book. Their will be a sequel, just saying. The second book will be more focus on Zack and his life. Have a wonderful day.