Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Xavier's P.O.V

I was sound asleep when I hear my mate scream in pain. I shoot up and hurried outside and get the pack doctor.

"Dr.Trez I need you?" I said panicky.

"What is it Alpha?" he asks questioning

"It's my mate's pups?" that's all I said and that made him get up quickly and dashed to my room. I see Alex is already there and I'm glad. I didn't want my mate to be alone. I go to the other side of the bed and saw blood on her lower abdomen.

"Doctor do something I can't lose my heir. YOU'RE next Alpha." I said panicky.

"I will do everything I have to save the pup, Alpha." He says and examines her. He then mumbles as the checks her stomach, another pain shoots and she cries in pain.

'We are losing our pups.' My wolf growled whimpered.

'We are not..." I could not finish my sentence when a pack member mind links me.

'Alpha we are being attacked and we are outnumbered.' A warrior says.

'Get everyone in safety now.' I mind link him back. I scooped my mate in my arms and took her to a safe room hospital were the doctor can examine her further.

"Xavier, wait." Jasmine said as she try to get up forgetting the pain for a while.

"Jasmine stay in here. Alex will be here for you. I love you." I said and I leave giving orders outside.

"I need every women, children and elders in the safe room now!" I said and see people rush to the safe rooms. A wolf runs towards a little girl names Rose. I rushed towards the wolf as I shift in midair and killed it. Her mother comes and grabs her daughter and bows her head at me. I continue to kill wolves when all of the sudden vampires that are not in a clan comes out of their hiding place and attacks us. We kill most of them when warlocks and witches come from hiding we are outnumbered more and more by the minute.

'Were is the leader of the attackers.' I mind link the guys.

'He's over there, the grey and black one.' My beta says signaling me towards the leader. I run towards him and I get pinned by two wolves, and a vampire. I attacked the vampire and both wolves bite my hind legs and stomach. One of my warriors sees me and helps me killed them. I continue my way to the leader with killing anyone in my way and tried to help my pack.

I jump and in midair a witch uses her magic and throws me to a nearby tree. She cast a spell on me making me weaker. The leader of the attackers notices me and smiles in his wolf form and rushes over me. He bites my injured stomach and I pushed him away and bite his neck but not strong enough to injure him. We circle each other and I claw his face making him whimper. He growls fiercely and tears on the side of my limb making me bleed furiously. I try contacting my mate that I needed her so I can say my last goodbyes but I thought it was too late when I smelt her. I look towards her and held sorrow, passionate and pain all in one look. I knew I was finished and won't see her again. In her eyes I saw fear, fear of losing her mate, fear of never seeing me again. She screamed trying to distract Zack but it did not work it only made him kill me in front of her, knowing she will be in pain and feel the mate bond break. As to make matters worse, it all was in slow motion. Zack inching closely and Jasmine screaming. I waited for death to come sum me and it did. He bit my neck hard as he could. I looked at my mate for the last time mesmerizing her. "I will always love you Jasmine, Always." I said before my eyes rolled at the back of my head.

~~~~In the other side~~~~

"Hello my child." An angelic women's voice said. I looked around to see that I am in a Mansion and in front of me is the moon goddess. She looked so flawless. High cheek bones, long raven black hair that almost reached her waist. With mesmerizing ocean blue eyes that you can stare at all day.

"You majesty." I said bowing my head in respect for her.

"No need to be formal my child. I saw what happen and why you are here. I can tell you she will be in great hands of her new mate with your twin brother. She will soon know what she really is and who her real parents are. Now enough of that we shall go to dinner and talk further." She says and rises from her thrown.

"Wait did you said I have a twin brother. I don't have a twin brother to be exact, and who are her real parents?" I said confusedly. 'Did I really had a twin brother and my parents never told me about? Who will be Jasmine's new mate? This is so confusing. 'I thought confusedly.

"We will talk about it all in dinner. Now you need to get ready. Let me take you to your room." She said with a 'don't argue with me' tone and I didn't, I kept my mouth shut and followed her to a room where I will be staying in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for a late up date. I was kind of busy these past month, but don't worry I'm back.

How did you like this chapter? A lot will happen the next couple of chapter as a lot will be revealed. As you know the Moon Goddess is here. :D So will other people too, don't worry Xavier will be in some of them as well, he won't be completely gone.

Do you guys want me to make a sequel to this book or not? Let me know by commenting below. Also thank you everyone that has been reading this book and has been patient with me uploading. I appreciate you know everyone has things to. So yeah see ya around