Chapter 3

Chapter 3 (Rewritten)

Xavier's p.o.v

    "Uhh, why do we have to go to this stupid festival again." I wined to my lovely sister. "Because you never know if you can find your mate or not," she said. "But why did we have to into dogs when we could have come here in human form," I said while looking down at my small paws. "The potion will only last for 12 hours Xavier," She rolled her eyes at me. That's when I smelled the most addictive scent, it smelled like vanilla, roses, and wilderness. That was the most amazing scent I ever smell in my life. "Bella, do you smell that, it smells like vanilla, roses, and wilderness," I tell her while trying to look for the person with that wonderful smell. "Nope, who is it? There's a lot of people here." She excitedly said while wagging her tail. "I don't know but I got to find out," I declared rapidly still frantically looking for the person with the scent. I was looking all over the place when I saw the most beautiful girl looking around and playing with other dogs. That's when I met her eyes and I knew it was her. "Mate." My wolf said.

She started walking towards me, Bella, and my nephew Jason. She is going to adopt us but Bella didn't want to leave her son here all alone. So she ran towards Jason, her son. And my mate said, "I'll take these dogs with me." To a worker here at the festival. She filled out some paperwork and we were so happy. I have her now, but I don't know if I should tell her what we are or not. We went to her car and headed to the pet shop. "Boy, I don't like dog food, it tastes bad," I said in our mind link and made a face. "Me neither but it has happened though, right." She said. "Yeah, I guess," I sighed. We went inside the store and headed to the collar section. She grabbed some collars and matching leashes and then went to the toy section. Jason was so excited that he went towards the balls and stuffed animals. Bella got a stuffed animal and a bone. I was so busy watching them that I didn't notice her talking to a guy. "That guy is flirting with our mate and trying to hook up with her... oh hell to the no." me and my wolf said pissed off and protective towards our mate. "I don't like him he's dead." I snapped. "Kill him." My wolf said. "No, I will just bark and growl like a dog will," I said to him calmly. "We are not dogs WE ARE WEREWOLVES NOT A FUCKING DOG." He yelled pissed off. "Calm down, geez." With that I blocked him and growled and Jason and Bella did the same, to protect their Luna. By the way, did I mention I'm Alpha of the Bloody Moon Pack, Bella is my little sister and Jason is my nephew. We kept on barking and growling and he left scared as shit. Like really I might have smelled some shit if it wasn't for my great sense of smell. "Who does this guy think he is talking to our Luna like that!" Bella exclaimed angrily. "Thanks, guys, I already have a boyfriend and I want y'all to be nice to him, please. Alright lets go." She said and we left and got in the car after she talked to the manager about their employee. "Wait what did she say....did she say boyfriend," I said and my wolf howled in pain. "I can't believe she has a boyfriend and I'm not the one," I said. "Stop exaggerating Xavier," Bella said while rolling her eyes. "We need to separate them." My wolf said "ok." That was all I said and blocked him again. "So... What are we going to do when the potion wears off?" Bella asked when we got in the car towards my mate's house. "You were the one that got us in this situation by turning us into dogs Bella," I said narrowing my eyes at her. "I didn't think you would find your mate. We will have to 'run away' or we'll have to continue taking the potion until we find a solution to tell her what we are and who you are to her." She answered deep in thought. "We'll have to see how this goes and get someone from the pack to sneak us the potions until we have a solution," I replied and looked back at my mate still driving. Wishing I can turn back into human form and tell her she's mine and mine only.We arrived at our new home for now. I have to say she has good taste and probably has money too. The house was a two-story house in the middle of the woods. "Yes, this is perfect," I yelled in the mind link while wagging my tail. "Hey watch it, you're going to hurt my ears." Jason wines. "Oh my bad bud but look we are in the middle of the forest, so it's not that different like back home," I said to him. Jason, playing with his toys in the car ride, gets up and barks excitedly to get out and run outside. My mate gets us out of the car and takes us inside the house. I got cut off by a scream but not just any scream but my mates. "Oh no, why is everyone quiet now," I said and looked up at her boyfriend. 'What's her name? I'm her mate and I don't know her name, what kind of a mate am I.' I thought zoning out. I looked at my mate and she looked terrified and I looked back at her boyfriend and...