Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Recap

My father pulls me towards him and held me until I stopped crying. I hear the door open and I'm being pulled away from my father and pulled towards a hard chest. I feel tingles in every touch the person touches me. I know it's Alex and I tug at his shirts until I hiccupped. I stayed that way until my father's soothing voice speaks. "I think I will leave you too alone and talk." He says and everyone in the room left us alone.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Where were you?" I asked him as I pull away to see him. "I was in a pack getting them to join. The good thing is that they are, the bad thing is that they are a small pack of Rogue. Wanting to join our pack. I want you to see if we can trust them" he says looking at me in the eyes. "Ok where are they?" I asked heading to my desk to get a necklace a witch gave me saying it will help me when I need it the most. I didn't think I would ever need it now it is the most precious thing I own. Walking over my desk he asked "what is that you hold in your hands?" " Nothing much just the most beautiful thing I have seen." He put his hand on my face and lifted me slowly looking into his eyes feeling happy of what I have done. I do not trust them completely but I will have to if I want to defeat Zach. A tear dropped from my face I missed him so much I need to fight for him. Alex thinking I was crying because I did not think I had enough armies he hugs me tight, to be honest I think I needed the hug it felt good to be taken care by someone. Slowly falling asleep I remembered the last time I was happy without worries.

Waking up to breakfast in my bed I smile and hope today I can accomplish something else. I am trying my best to bond with all these vampires, witches, wraiths, but how I know Xavier did but I-I. Interrupting my thought Alex walks in and asks how I slept, looking at him was starting to make me feel better every second of my life. He sits besides me and says "today is a big day, we all have to train." I knew what we had to do I know it is a lot but he have to at least try. Standing up I say "it is time to begin" changing my clothes and walking outside I give orders and everyone has a task except me, I walk to Xavier's grave and wish he was still with me.

"Hey what are you doing here all alone?" someone says. I don't recognize the voice so I turn around slowly. I then see it was a Rouge standing there with a smirk on his face. "Who are you?" I asked suspiciously. "My name is Deveron and you are?" he asks. "My name is Luna Jasmine and why are you here?" I slowly but powerfully questioned him. I hear Alex approach the grave and turn to him nodding his head. "Babe this is the Alpha Rouge I was talking about." He says while wrapping his arms around my waist. I lean in towards him and sigh "Well let's get started and train as much as we can before the war." I said as I walk towards the others training. The guys falling me behind having a conversation of the upcoming war.

We practice all day when finally felt too tired to do anything. "Guys go home and rest. We did a great job, let's keep it going on until then." I said and everyone bowed down and left. I sigh too tired to walk I sat in the grass and think of the war. This is going to be a bloodbath. If only I know how to prevent it. My father sits next to me and I feel him stare at me. I turn and I was right he was staring. "How've been Lately." He asked blurted out. "I've been to hell and back. Can I ask you something?" I asked wanting this to get off my chest already. "Yeah shoot." He answered. "Why did you left mom when I was little?" I nervously said. There was a long pause until he broke the silence. "I didn't leave your mother. She rejected me once she knew she was pregnant with you. She had already had a pup with the alpha she was madly in love with. I never knew you were ever born not until my mate Malia. She told me all about you and I looked after you. Your mother never let me near you. She said it was for the best, she didn't want me near you or near her pack. " he admitted with a long stressful sigh. "Mother told me you died before I was born, she told me so many bad things about you. That she made me ate you for everything that has ever happen to me." I said remembering my past I escaped a year ago. "What happen?" He growled his eyes turning red. "I-I was.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG guys I am so so so sorry for not uploading in so long. I have been very busy with school and Marching band that I sometimes forget to write.

Do you guys like this chapter? What do you think they did to her in her past?

I have different book ideas but first I want to finish this one and the other book I have on hold. Then I will go and post the other books I have on draft.

Hope you enjoy this book so far and thank you guys for reading this book. It really means a lot for me. See ya later.