Menace

Ray's making scrambled eggs when Katie walks into the kitchen.

,,Good morning"-she say sleepily.

She puts her hand on Ray's muscular hips. He turns his head to face her and kiss.

,,Good morning, sweetie."-he adds.

He finished the eggs, puts it on two plates and places it on the table. He sits down and watches as Katie makes coffee. He didn't even noticed that she's wearing one of his white boxer and his t-shirt that is way too big for her. She looks really sexy so he doesn't even mind. In fact he is so charmed by this look that he wished she would wear this everyday.

 In fact he is so charmed by this look that he wished she would wear this everyday

,,Here you go, honey."-she says and places a mug in front of him.

Ray shakes his head to be able to focus on the breakfast.

,,Thank you."-he replies.

She looks so beautiful while drinking her coffee and flipping her hair back that Ray gets charmed again. She chose a white t-shirt which is see-through and now it's hard for him not to admire her waist and breasts. But the sound of the bell distracts him.

,,I'll go get it."-she says and she's already on her way to the door.

On her way out, she puts on her hand-knitted, long cardigan. She opens the door.

,,Good morning, love."-Fletcher says and smiles at her.

She immediately tres to close the door but Fletcher stops her from doing so. 

,,What do you want?"-she replies angrily, rolling her eyes.

Ray heard his voice and now storms to the door.

,,Get out of here, you bastard. Now! Or I'll strangle you here and now."-he shouts furiously.

,,Calm down, mate. I came with back up."-he says calmly.

Ray looks on the street and sees people sitting in black cars, staring at them.

,,Now...can I come in?"-he says and walks in, not waiting for an answer.

Katie looks at Ray worriedly.

They sit down in the living room. Fletcher asked for brandy so Katie pours him some and hands it to him reluctantly. 

,,Thank you, love."-he says and takes it, smiling.

Katie doesn't say anything.

,,Ray, my mate...we have a little thing to do here. My boss asked me to deliver a little message to your boss. Sooo...please call your boss for me."-he orders calmly.

Ray stares at him angrily, not moving.

,,Ooor...those big guys will calmly force you to do so and your pretty, little girlfriend will watch."-he adds to convince him.