The meeting

Ray and Katie wakes up because Ray's phone rings.

,,Who the hell is calling you on Saturday, in the morning?"-Katie asks sleepily and turns away from Ray.

,,Sorry, I have no idea."-he says and turns to get his phone.

It's Mickey, must be something important. He don't usually call him on weekends, only if theres a problem.

,,Boss?"-he picks up the phone.

,,Ray, I have an idea that you 100% won't like. I need you and Katie. Please come as fast as you two can."-He says and hags up.

,,What did he want?"-Katie turns to Ray and asks worriedly.

Ray looks at her unsurely. He let's out a big breath.

***

,,You guys were pretty fast."-Mickey says as Ray and Katie arrives.

,,Yeah, we thought there was a problem."-Ray answers unhappily.

,,No, I just found the only solutions."-He says and he leads them to the living room.

They sit down, Ray hold Katies hand. Mickey pours a big glass on bourbon for Ray and Katie.

,,Solution for what, boss?"-He asks and drinks.

,,Well...we need to put that bug in that guys phone, you know."-he says.

Katie doesn't understand anything.

,,It can't be me because they know me...and obviously they know you."-he says and points to Ray.

,,Yeah?"-Ray replies.

Katie is so confused. Ray doesn't know what to think.

,,But"-Mickey continues.

He points to Katie, Katie looks scared.

,,No fucking way."-Ray shouts.

,,But she is our only chance."-Mickey says.

,,You're crazy? She doesn't know anything."-Ray shouts.

,,Ray, please, calm down!"-Mickey says.

,,How could I?"-Ray shouts.

Katie squeezes Ray hand. He looks at her for a moment but then back at Mickey.

,,Katie, would you, please help me?"-Mickey asks Katie.

,,No"-Ray shouts.

,,What do you want me to do?"-Katie asks, ignoring Ray.

,,Well...there's a guy, Hui Jiang Chen. We think he is the descendent of Dry Eye, my enemy, who I...killed."-Mickey explains.

,,I said NO, don't get her into this."-Ray shouts.

,,We need to put a bug into his phone, so we can find out if he's danger for my business."-Mickey continues, ignoring Ray.

He pours tea for himself.

,,You want me to put the bug into his phone?"-Katie asks

,,Well...yes."-Mickey says and puts his hands together.

,,They can kill her!"-Ray keep shouting.

,,I know that. But we will protect her."-Mickey says.

,,How?"-Katie asks.

,,We will be there too, but we need to stay away from him, he knows our faces. But if anything happens we will be there for you."-He says trying to reassure her.

,,No, this is madness."-Ray say and he puts his hand on his face.

,,Nothing can happen to you, Katie. This guy will have a party next week. You need to go there, he keeps his phone in a closed room when he doesn't use it. We will get the securities, turn off the cameras and open the door, you just need to walk in and put the bug into his phone."-Mickey keep explaining.

Katie thinks, Ray keep shouting at Mickey.

,,I'm in!"-Katie says.

Ray looks at her so surprisedly.

,,What the?...Katie, you don't know what you're talking about!"-Ray says and turns to Katie.

,,Of course, you will get a big payment for it."-Mickey says and smileys satisfiedly.

,,Katie, please, don't, I don't want you to get in this. It's not safe. I will do this job instead of you, just please don't do it."-he says.

,,It's okay, I can do it, you will be there and that makes me feel safe."-she says and puts her hands on Ray's.

Mickey stands up and starts walking to the other room.

,,Ray, let's make a perfect plan so Katie will be safe."-He says and walks away.

Ray looks at Katie. She smiles at him.

***

,,So...you walk in, you will get through the guard with this fake invitation card."-Mickey says and puts a card in front of Katie.

,,This is the floor plan of Jiang Chen's house."-Ray says and point to the projection screen.

,,You walk in, down the stairs. You stay in the crowd until we get the securities and the cameras."-Mickey continues.

,,Then you walk to this room, on the right. We open the door and you walk in. You put the bug into his phone quickly and walk out. We get the door the cameras and fake securities back so they won't notice they were missing."-Mickey says.

,,But you need to be fast!"-Ray adds worriedly.

,,What if they notice me, and they get me while I'm in the room?"-Katie asks.

,,Ray will be ready to help you. I will be watching the events with cameras and I will control everyone so nothing goes wrong."-Mickey says.

,,How are you going to open the door?"-Katie asks.

,,Mike, our hacker will open the photocell door."-he says while a guy walks in.

,,Hey, I'm Mike."-he says and shakes Katie's hand.

,,You guys will have a little earpiece in your ear, so we can communicate and indicate if something isn't okay."-Mike adds.

,,You will be safe. Or else I wouldn't ask you to do this."-Mickey says and looks at Katie.

,,You will only need to look good. Which you are good in. And act normal."-He adds.

Ray walks up and down in the room. He still doesn't support the idea. He only helps in the plan because he wants to know Katie is as safe as she can be.

They talked over everything. Mickey thanked Katie and after, she and Ray went home. They had a little argument but they got through it. Ray was still worried and angry. But he doesn't know any better solutions.

Katie isn't do this because she wants Mickey to like her. She will do it for Ray. Ray doesn't know a better solutions, or else she wouldn't have to do this. She only does it for Ray. She isn't scared, the fact that if anything goes wrong, he is going to be there to help makes her feel safe.