The date

Katie found a beautiful black dress last minute, it was perfect. She knew Ray would love the cut out on its back.

 She knew Ray would love the cut out on its back

***

Ray chose a casual suit, he cut a bit off his beard, just for Katie. He's confident, he really wants this amazing girl. He's on the way to pick Katie up.

***

Katie opens the door.

,,Hi."-she says.

,,Hey, are you ready?"-Ray says while he looks all over Katie's body. He's afraid he won't be able to control himself.

,,Yeah, just let me grab my purse."-she says and turns to picks up her bag. Ray sees the cutout and has to clench his jaw, he mesmerised by her.

***

Ray opens the door for Katie, he came with his car this time.

They went to a fancy restaurant. It has a kind of old feeling but Katie likes it.

,,So...you know a lot of things about me but I barely know you. Tell me a bit about yourself!" -Katie says and looks fliritly at Ray.

,,What do you want to know?"-Ray asks.

,,Everything..."-she replies.

,,Alright...amm my name is Raymond Smith, I like good clothes, bourbon and good cars...and I work for probably the best drug dealer in the country."-he says confidently.

Katie stare at him, she's confused. She tries to say something but she's can't at first try.

,,Ah...why-why would you tell me that?"-She asks still confused.

,,I trust you."-Ray says flirtily. 

Katie can't find the words.

,,I know this sounds terrifyingly but I swear I'm a good man. My boss is also a nice and brilliant man. And most importantly neither of us does drugs we just profit from it. We are just... business mans, think of it that way."-Ray tries to explain because he sees that Katie got scared.

,,Okay...om...wow. I don't know what to say..."-she says still confused.

,,Say exactly what you think."-Ray answers.

,,Well...that's a really interesting job. Can you tell me a bit about it?"-she says sarcastically.

,,Well...you don't seem afraid..."-he says surprisedly.

,,No...I needed some time to get the information in my brain but I think it's really interesting."-she replies.

They talk and ask questions about each other till midnight. She somehow accepted the fact although it was hard to swallow at first.

The date went really well, Katie really enjoyed it, tho Ray wasn't allowed to say to much about his job. Ray was totally surprised by her reaction, he enjoyed the dinner too. Raymond drove Katie back to her apartment. Neither of theme sleep well, they were thinking of each other.