The big night

Ray's in the kitchen waiting for Katie. He looks down when she enters the kitchen. He hears her step and looks up happily.

 He hears her step and looks up happily

He can't even believe. Katie walks toward him in her beautiful, big, black dress.

 Katie walks toward him in her beautiful, big, black dress

She smiles at Ray sassily. Ray just stares, doesn't say anything.

,,So?"-she asks in her sassy mood.

,,Uh...om."-he tries to reply.

,,Ray?"-Katie says worriedly

,,I have never seen such a beautiful women as you, Katie."-Ray says finally.

Katie smiles, almost tears up. Ray stands up.

,,I want to rip this dress of you right now so badly."-Ray says naughty.

,,Ray!"-Katie reacts.

,,I know, I won't...just fantasizing"-he says sarcastically.

Katie smiles.

Ray helps her into the car, Bunny came to pick them up. Mickey and Mike is waiting for them near Hui Jiang Chen's house.

Ray helps her out of the car as they arrive. Mickey is in the house next to Chen's house. He kisses Katie's hand as they arrive.

,,You look gorgeous, Katie!"-he says while Mike put the earpiece into her and Ray's ear.

,,Thank you!"-she replies and smiles.

,,The plan is clear, right?"-Mickey asks.

,,Of course."-she replies.

,,Okay, then I let you two say goodbye."-he says and walks out with Mike.

They hug each other thigh.

,,I trust you, nothing will go wrong."-Katie says.

,,I know, let's get it over with."-he says.

He gives Katie a long kiss. His hand on her waist, and her hands on his chest. When they stop, Katie smiles at him.

They go with two cars, Ray is in the first one, he goes in first, through the backdoor.