Halloween

It's almost Halloween. Both of theme are pretty excited to spend the holiday together.

,,So how do you usually spend the halloween? Dressing up in sexy clothes with your friends?"-Ray asks flirtily.

,,Nooo...I would stay home, alone, watch a move, eat way to much and drink alcohol."-Katie says in a sarcastic voice.

,,That's depressing."-Ray says mockingly.

,,No, it's not that bad. What do you do on halloween?"-she asks.

,,Usually, I spend it alone, eat a steak and drink. Then usually Fletcher knocks on my door, uninvited, obviously. Then I listen to his annoying voice all night."-Ray says sadly.

Katie stares at him surprisedly.

,,Who's halloween is depressing now?"-she ask mockingly.

,,Ouch!"-Ray say, laughing.

,,Let's make our own traditions, okay?"-Katie asks sarcastically.

,,Yeah, good idea."-Ray replies.

,,Can we decorate?"-Katie asks.

,,Of course!"-Ray answers happily.

They went to the store to get some decorations and pumpkins. They arrived home and started to decorate the house. They didn't put on much decoration because to house is too beautiful for that. They put some decoration in the living room and kitchen.

,,What else do you want in our tradition?"-Ray asks happily.

,,Well...we need food."-Katie replies.

,,Steak?"-he asks.

,,We always eat steak, Ray."-she replies.

,,Right...what if I go to a confectionery and get some sweet dessert?"-he offers.

,,Sound really good. Until you're away I'll do some surprise dinner, okay?"-she asks.

,,Great, I'll hurry back."-Ray says, kisses Katie and leaves.

Katie made pasta and a sauce with bacons in it. It turned out delicious.

Ray went to a small, old confectionery. He bought blueberry pie.

Ray arrives home.

,,Hi."-he says as he takes his coat down.

,,Hi! I made paste and...somehow I made the best sauce I have ever made."-she says proudly.

,,Let me see."-he says and takes a pit of the sauce.

,,Hey!"-Katie tries to stop him but it's too late.

Ray digs his finger into the sauce and tastes it. He laughs.

,,Do you like it?"-Katie asks flirtatiously.

,,Yeah, it's delicious...but I know something that's more desirable."-he replies and kisses her.

Ray caresses Katie's back. He starts to kiss her neck and she lets out a loud moan. He grabs her things and helps her hoop on the counter. They start to kiss faster, Katie undoes Ray's belt quickly. He starts to unbutton her dress, but the doorbell rings. Katie looks up but Ray dosen't want to stop so he gives more kisses on her neck.

,,Ray, who can it be?"-Katie asks.
,,Fletcher"-he replies between two kisses.
,,We'll finish this later, could you please check if it's really Fletcher."-she asks sadly.

Ray stops and lets out a breath disappointedly.

,,Yeah, I'll check."-he says and puts his belt back.

Ray walks to the door and opens it.

,,'Ello mate!"-Fletcher says happily.
,,What do you want?"-Ray asks boredly.
,,I want you to be a bit more happy, Raymond"-he replies.
,,Okay, then go away!"-Ray says.
,,But i brought wine!"-he adds with a damaging smile.
,,Take your wine with you!"-he responds annoyedly.
,,Well, I wanted to talk about my boss and other informations but okay I'll go."-Fletcher says.
,,Great."-he says.
,,But we keep an eye on your pertty girl, Ray. Be careful."-ha ads damandingly.

Ray can't controll his anger anymore. He grabs Fletcher's coat and pushes him into the wall.

,,Don't you dare to touch her or I'll fucking kill you!"- he says angrily.

Fletcher smiles at him and he walks away.

***
,,So...hows the pasta?"-Katie asks happily.

Ray didn't tell her what happend out there because he didn't wanted her to worry but he was thinking about what Fletcher said. He wanted Katie to be safe more than anything.

,,Yeah, we should keep this tradition of eating this every year."-he says, pretending to be happy.

Katie smiles at him. She's so in love with him. She wonders what did Fletcher want but she doesn't ask cause she doesn't want to ruin the moment.