The coffee shop

( You should watch ,,The gentleman" movie before reading!)

Katie enters the coffee shop. As always, she orders her favourite. She sits down next to the counter while she waits. She looks at the street, London is crowded, people are always in a hurry. Katie likes to take her time here.

Ray walks in, he sits down next to the counter, right next to the beautiful women. He looks over at her, she looks mesmerising. Ray had never seen anyone so gorgeous. He can't stop looking at her but Katie is too busy looking at the people outside to notice.

Katie takes out her wallet but a picture fell out, she doesn't notice. Ray bends down to pick it up. 

,,Hey, sorry to bother but this fell out of your wallet."-he says and hands her the picture. He can't stop looking at her eyes. He didn't even remember to look at the picture.

,,Thank you!"-Katie turns and reply, she notices how handsome he is, she likes his style.

,,I'm Ray."-he says and holds his hand out waiting for her to shake it.

,,I'm Katie."-she says and shakes his hand.

They look at each other for some minutes

They look at each other for some minutes. Katie finds him really hot, and Ray finds her gorgeous. Ray looks down to her legs then looks to her waist and thinks. Katie looks at his big hands, the blood veins are well visible, as he moves she can see his shoulder muscles moving. Katie realizes the time.

,,I'm sorry but I need to go, bye Ray."-she says, shoots a smile at him and stands up.

,,Oh...bye, Katie."-he says, he wants to spend more time with her but he needs to go too. Mickey, his boss is probably waiting for him.

Katie starts to walk out, Ray watches her while she does, she has very long legs. Her long blonde hair moves as she walks. Ray admires the elegancy of the way she walk and grabs everyones attention.
                                                                                               ***

Ray went to Mickey's house. They looked over some invoices. Ray had a normal day but he was thinking about Katie all day.

Katie is a fashion journalist, she likes her job and it pays well. She had a hard day so when she got home she had a bath, drunk wine and then went to sleep early. She couldn't sleep well, she was also thinking about Ray all night.

The next day Katie went early to the coffee shop, with a bit of hope that Ray will be there again. She was there for more than half an hour but Ray didn't come. She was somewhat disappointed.

Ray had to go to his boss's house earlier because they needed to talk before Mickey went to one of his client. He hurried but he was late. By the time they finished discussing plans and Ray got to the coffee shop, Katie was already gone off to work, Ray was very disappointed. He decided that he need to find her, she's too beautiful to just let her go. Ray fall in love although he barely know Katie.

When Ray got home at 6 p.m., he did some research, he didn't know Katie's full name so he had to figure it out. He opened Facebook, he searched the coffeeshop's name, she posted a picture from there 1 year ago. Her full name is Katie Blackwood. She hadn't post for a long time. BUT Ray found the place where she works tagged on one of her posts....

***