Falling in love

Ray stops in front of the building Katie is works at. He came with his motorcycle. The building is quite big. Raymond isn't nervous, he's confident. Ray moved to a narrow street, on the other side of the street, he can clearly see the building from here.

After some minutes Katie walked out of the building, she didn't notice Ray. 

 Ray doesn't move, he sees that Katie is about to came across the street

Ray doesn't move, he sees that Katie is about to came across the street. Katie does so, she looks up and sees Ray leaning against the wall of a house.

 Katie does so, she looks up and sees Ray leaning against the wall of a house

He looks handsome. Katie walks closer to him, Ray's smiling at her, he looks over her body.

,,Are you following me?"-Katie asks confusedly.

,,Yeah, kinda..."-Ray answers flirtatious.

,,...Why?"-she asks.

,,Because you're gorgeous, and I need you."-he answers sassily.

,,You don't even know me..."-Katie says uncertainly.

,,Your name is Katie Blackwood, you're working as a journalist, in that building for 3 years now. You like clothes, jazz and books. You studied at Yale, you were one of the best students. Aaand you're obsessed with coffee."-Ray says confidently.

,,Wow...how do you know all that?"-Katie asks surprisedly.

,,Well...I did a little research."-Ray replies proudly.

Katie is a bit confused, but she likes that Ray actually researched her.

,,Would you have lunch with me tomorrow?"-Ray asks.

,,Amm...yeah, sure. You're asking me for a date?"-Katie responds poignantly.

,,Yesss, I am. What's your phone number and address? I'll pick you up"-he asks.

***

They gave each other their phone numbers and addresses, Ray asked Katie if she needs a ride home but she rejected, because she wanted to go to the bookshop before going home. Katie realized she might fall in love with Ray, he's really handsome. Ray wasn't disappointed because Katie didn't wanted to accept the ride. He knows he's already in love with her. But he doesn't know how will she react when she finds out about his job. Ray doesn't know if he can have a girlfriend and be available in every moment of the day for his job at the same time. He loves his job, but he wants Katie so badly.