Monday

Ray took Katie home on Sunday afternoon. He was really sad but now he needs to concentrate on work.

He drove to Mickey's house. He went in to find Mickey.

They need to speak to one of Dry Eye's former agent. They arrived at his flat, Ray knocked on the door. Bunny and another big man are with them to help to get as many information out of him as they need. Nobody opens the door, Bunny looks at Ray, he nods. Bunny kicks the door in.

A chines guy is in there, the apartment looks disgusting. He screams, Bunny and the other man gets him to sit down on a chair, he's really scared. Mickey walks to him while Ray puts the door back.

,,Sorry for break in like this. You probably remember me."-Mickey says and sits down in front of him.

He doesn't usually go to do things like this, it's Ray's job but it's really important now.

,,I just need information, I'm not the guy who will kill you if you don't say anything."-Mickey says, the guy calms down after hearing this.

,,But they are going to hurt you if you don't cooperate."-he says and points to Bunny and the other man.

,,Okay...Okay...I speak, I speak."-he says with a chines accent.

,,Good...do you know who this is?"-Mickey asks and showed the picture Fletcher gave to Ray. There's a young chines guy in the picture, he's on the phone, about to get into a black car.

,,Ooo...I see him sometimes, Dry Eye talk him before he wanted to...get your money ."-he answers scaredy and points at Mickey.

,,But you don't know who this is?"-Mickey asks.

,,No...I no, Dry Eye not tell me."-he answers with his terrible accent.

,,Okay, did Dry Eye had a descendant before I killed him?"-Mickey asks.

,,I-I not know, maybe, he had many women."-the guy answers uncertainly.

,,How many women?"-Mickey asked calmly.

,,Many...too many."-he replies.

,,Okay, how often did he spoke to this guy here?"-Mickey asked and pointed on the picture.

,,In person...not many time but he talk lot on phone after meet first. But I not know, who he talk to, maybe not that guy on photo."-he replies and moves a bit on the chair.

Mickey doesn't say anything, he's thinking.

Ray is moving all around the house, looking at the objects. He stops for a moment, and remembers something.

,,Boss! On each picture that Fletcher sent me, he was on the phone, and the pictures were taken at the time when Dry Eye was still alive."-Ray says and stops next to Mickey.

,,Good, then let's bug this guy's phone."-Mickey says and stands up.

,,And what are we going to do with this guy?"-Bunny asked.

,,Oh...I don't want to kill him...hmmm...let's put him in a lunatic house?"-Mickey says, smiles and walks out of the apartment.

The guy screams, Bunny and the other guy wraps him in a black sack. Bunny put the chines guy into the luggage rack. Ray and Mickey watches this.

They get into the car and they go back to Mickey's house

,,Boss. How would you like to put a bug into that guy's phone?"-Ray asks.

,,I don't know yet, probably one of us need to meet him and somehow put the bug in."-Mickey says and pours a drink for Ray and himself.

,,I'll go and try to find out more about this guy..."-Ray says and drinks up his drink.

,,Good...thank you Ray."-Mickey adds.

Ray walks out. Mickey stays in the living room. He looks at the photos on the wall. There's one of him and Rosalind, his wife. He thinks of Rosalind going for a meeting with the mysterious guy. He can't do that, Rosalind has been in trouble once because of him. He can't risk her life, he isn't strong enough. He needs to find another solution.