Together

Katie's day at work went slowly and she always arrived home tired. She didn't have a good sleep this week.

She was thinking of Ray a lot, just like Ray was thinking of her.

Friday afternoon, Mickey let Ray go home earlier. Ray decided to go and get Katie from work and have a dinner with her again. He texted Katie if she's free this afternoon, she was really happy.

Ray arrived a bit early so he texted Katie if she's finished at work, she texted him to came in and wait for her in the lobby. Ray went in, it's a pretty busy place. After some minutes Katie gets out of the elevator, she looks beautiful.

 After some minutes Katie gets out of the elevator, she looks beautiful

But a not-so-sympathetic girl runs to her. Ray watches them as they talked.

,,Hi Katie!"-Charlotte says.

,,Ah...hi Charlotte, what do you want?"-Katie asked irritatedly, she hates Charlotte, she's the opinionated girl here.

,,I'l have a party next week, maybe you could came and have fun after all the bad things that happened to you and maybe you could also find a man for yourself there."-Charlotte says, she just wants to hurt Katie, she doesn't care for her feelings.

Katie foces a smile.

,,Actually, I already found a great man for myself."-she says confidently and walks past her.

She walks to Ray, Charlotte's watching them.

,,Hi..."-Ray says but Katie kisses him. It's a long kiss, both of them enjoyed it.

Charlotte is looking at them as if she has never seen two people kissing. She's angry and acrimonious.

When they stop, Ray has a surprised face on, Katie smiles at him.

,,Hi"-she says still smiling at him.

Ray is still speechless but they walk out of the building.

This time Ray came with his car. After he grasped the events, he helped Katie in the car. Ray drove home and helped Katie out and they go inside his house.

,,So I didn't had time to cook yet, I'll go and make something."-Ray says as he goes into the kitchen.

,,Can I help you?"-Katie asked as she follows Ray.

,,Of course."-he replies happily.

They made salad and grill cheese. They eat and talked all evening. They had a great time outside on the balcony.

When it got cold they went into the living room and talked for hours.

,,So tell me a bit about your childhood, parents or anything."-Ray says and looks curiously at Katie.

,,Huh...I had a pretty bad childhood...I don't keep in touch with my parents. I haven't seen them in 10 years. I left them when I was 18. We had a really bad relationship and basically that's it."-Katie says sadly.

Ray don't stop looking at her. He doesn't say anything.

,,I haven't told anyone that before."-she says and looks at Ray.

,,I don't have a good relationship with my parents either, we only see each other once a year."-Ray says and stops looking at her for a moment.

,,So there won't be a awkward first meeting the parents dinner."-Katie says and smiles.

Ray laughs.

Katie sits closer to Ray and kisses him. They kiss for a while but then Katie pulls her head back.

,,What's wrong?"-Ray asks and putts his hand on Katies thigh.

,,I'm sorry but it really bothers me, what was on that picture, Ray?"-Katie asks a bit scaredy.

,,Ahh...I'm sorry but I can't tell you, not because I don't trust you but...it's part of my job. I'm sorry. BUT there will be a gala dinner at my boss's house, and I was wondering if you would came with me? You could meet my boss and his wife."-Ray asks hoping she will say yes.

,,Yes, I would love to."-Katie answers happily.

Ray smiley and gives a short kiss to Katie. He looks over her, he's eyes stuck on her collarbones. Ray tries to control himself but he's so in love with her.

Katie watches as Ray's chest muscles move when he turns. He's really hot.

Katie gets up and goes to the counter to pour some water for herself. Ray watches as she walks and gets up, he puts on some music. It's Count your blessings by Mattiel.

(https://youtu.be/4-b6yuOaRNk)

Ray can't control hisself anymore.

He walks to Katie, he hugs her from behind and they start to dance slowly. Katie smiles and puts down the cup.

Ray raises his face and kisses Katie's neck, she enjoys it. She turns to face him, they kiss slowly. Ray's hand on her waist, and her hand on his face. They start to kiss faster, they can't hold it back. Ray takes off Katie's sweater. She starts to undo his belt, still kissing. Ray grabs her legs and takes her up the stairs in his arm. They don't stop kissing. Ray slowly puts down Katie on the bed. She lays down and Ray gets on top of her. Katie gets off his jumper, she pulls of his t-shirt. His body is full of muscles. They keep kissing. Ray tries to unbutton her pants but he can't see. He stops kissing her and undoes her buttons, and gets her pants off, throws it on the floor. Katie smiles at him, he smiles back and kisses her stomach. She bites her bottom lip. Her body is really warm and beautiful. Ray kisses her again. They keep throwing clothes on the floor until they run out of clothes, laying completely nacked.

Ray goes gently, he doesn't want to hurt Katie. They both enjoy it, they move slowly together. The music is still playing quietly, over and over again. Ray starts to kiss her neck, she reaches for the back of his head and digs into his hair. Katie moans, Ray breathes loudly.

Katie lays on Ray chest, his hands on her warm back. Both got pretty exhausted. Ray starts to caress her back, she smiles.

,,Ray, I should go home now, it's pretty late."-she says sadly.

,,Please stay."-he replies hoping she'll stay.

She puts her hand on his chest muscle. He moves his hand to her hair, coddling it, she gets sleepy. They both fall asleep, cuddling all night. Katie feels so safe. Both of them are really happy.