The next morning

Ray wakes up, he looks at the clock, it's 10 am. He looks at Katie.

She looks beautiful

She looks beautiful. Ray turns to her and caresses her back.

,,Hey"-she says and smiles at Ray.

,,Hi"-he responds.

Ray kisses her. He kisses her neck, chest, stomach. He looks up, Katie smiles at him. He hugs her. Katie laughs.

,,I don't want to get up, I want you and this bed all day."-Katie says tiredly.

,,I like the idea."-Ray says.

He touches Katie's face. A lock of hair falls into her face. Ray moves it slowly back. They look into each others eyes.

,,I was so scared for you!"-Ray says sadly.

,,I know, I was scared too."-Katie responds.

Ray's faces becomes sad.

,,Hey...please don't ruin this beautiful morning, okay?"-Katie asks.

,,Okay."-Ray responds and smiles.

,,I figured out that maybe we need to get out of bed to get breakfast."-Katie says in a playfully voice.

,,You have a point."-Ray says.

He stands up walks to the other side of the bed and takes Katie into his arms.

,,What are you doing, Ray?"-Katie asks happily.

He carries Katie down to the kitchen, both laughing.

,,There!''-Ray says and puts down Katie.

Katie laughs.

,,Silly!"-she says and puts a hand on Ray's face.

Ray laughs.

She starts to makes scrambled eggs

She starts to makes scrambled eggs. Ray hugs her from behind, Katie smiles.

,,Coffee?"-Ray asks.

,,YES!"-Katie says.

,,Addicted!"-Ray says condemningly.

,,Thanks!"-Katie responds sarcastically.

They eat in bed and watched a film. Then they went to shower. Katie read a book, and Ray went through his emails. Then they cuddled and slept. They spent together the whole day.

Ray was pretty proud of her. Katie was happy to help Ray but she doesn't want to get into his job. They were both happy that last night everything went well, and that it's over now.