Lust

Ray arrived home late, Mickey and him had a few drinks after finishing up work for the day. He steps into the dark living room. He flips the light switch up in anticipation. As soon as he does, Katie walk out from the other room and stops in the doorway. 

Ray never loved his birthdays, he thought it was always boring

Ray never loved his birthdays, he thought it was always boring. But the sigh of Katie assures him, this one won't be.

Ray stands there, taking in the spectacle. He inhales deeply and watches as Katie walk over to the kitchen counter and pour a glass of whiskey. She turns in Rays direction and holds out the glass. 

Ray finally gathers his strength to move and walk over to her, takes the glass out of her hand. He leans against the other counter in front of the other. He's trying to hold back his desire so hard. 

,,What took you so long?"-Katie asks in a naughty voice.

,,Mickey and I had some drinks"-Ray replies full of lust.

Katie nods, she can't be mad at him.

,,I bought this while you were away. It was very expensive."-she continues teasingly.

,,It doesn't matter, this sight is worth every penny."-Ray responds like he's out of breath. 

Katie smiles satisfied, she teased him enough now.

She walk over to him, she places one of her hands on his collarbone and caresses her was down. She leads her fingers down on his chest, stomach, and stops on his belt. She undoes it and with a firm pull, removes it with one hand.

Then she backs away, back to the other counter. Ray can't hold himself back anymore, he launches forward and  kisses Katie. His kisses are tough, Katie drops the belt on the ground. While he continues to kiss her roughly and fast, he bends down and wraps her tights around his hips and lift her onto the counter. Katie undoes his shirt buttons and pulls it off of him. Ray's hands reach into Katie's hair and carefully pulls her head back, making her neck exposed to him. She closes her eyes and enjoys as Ray kisses her neck roughly, leaving marks on her.

Ray's mind is empty of every thought, except Katie. He knew Katie's surprise will be the highlight of his day, but he never expected it to be this good. 

Ray lets go of her hair and kisses her again, pushing his tongue deep into her mouth. When they finally get rid of their clothes, Ray can't wait anymore. He pushes himself harshly into her, she moans loudly. They continue, loud moans escape both of their mouthes. Ray fucks her roughly. He can't take his eyes off of her, the way she moans and gasps for air. Katie's moans suddenly turn into a small screams and they both finish. 

Katie turns to face Ray, she sees the lust in his eyes. They both want more. Katie pushes Ray a bit away from herself and she slowly kneels in front of him.