Warning

***

Katie just left the building where she works, She had a long day at the newspaper and she can't wait to get home and spend time with Ray. 

As she is walking down the street, she notices that a big man, dressed in black is walking behind her. There is some distance between them but she has the perception that she's being followed. She has no idea what to do, she starts to panick.

Out of the blue a car pulls up next to her, she glances and notices Ray. He hops out and looks at her concerned.

,,What's wrong? Why do you look so frightened Katie?"-he asks.

She can't form a sentence so she just looks in the direction of the man. Ray follows her glance and realises what was just happening.

,,It's okay, don't worry."-he says and walks her over to the passenger side, and opens the door for her. She gets in and tries to calm down. As Ray walks back, he doesn't take his eyes off of the man. When he's fully behind the car, he lift his coat to show the man that he is armed. Then he gets in and he drives away.

***

,,I have no idea who it was, boss but I am damn sure Katie was being followed."-Ray tells Mickey.

,,I'm sure it was Chen's doing."-he replies.

They talk a little more and then they hang up.

Katie is sitting on the couch, Ray walks over and hands her a cup of tea. Ray sits down next to her and pulls her into a hug.

 Ray sits down next to her and pulls her into a hug

***

Katie had trouble falling asleep but Ray made sure she was okay before they both went to sleep. Ray was extremely furious, he knew that this woman was his whole life now. He got out of work early and he planned out a whole night for them. That's why he was picking her up. He was going to take Katie to a beautiful restaurant, then he was going to take her to the Battersea Bandstand, which is a place he knows, Katie likes very much. And to finish off the night he was going to propose to her. But obviously after he saw her so shook, all he wanted to do was make sure she is safe. Of course, he was really sad that the night had to go in a totally other direction. 

***

Next morning, Katie woke a bit later. She walked down to the kitchen, where Ray was making breakfast.

,,Good morning, love."-Ray says calmly.

,,Good morning"-Katie replies and smiles.

She walks over to the door to check for mail. She looks over the letters and finds a pretty odd, black enveloped one. She looks up at Ray but doesn't say anything and opens the letter. In the envelope she finds a picture of her sitting in her office at work. The envelope slips out of her hand with the others that came in the mail. 

Ray hears and turns to her. He walks over and without saying anything he looks at the picture Katie dropped. He looks up at her to scan her face, her eyes are full of fear. Ray takes her hand and walk her over to the sofa, sits her down. She stares in shock. 

Ray called in sick for Katie and then called Mickey. Katie couldn't move, she just sat there while Ray was taking care of things. 

He was furious and fed up with Cheng's threats. He wanted this whole issue to be over and he knew he would do anything in his power to make sure Katie is safe. So he got to work.

***