Hi, Bunny!

It's almost 12 a.m. "Ugh..." Yoongi push the blanket that covers his body. He suddenly felt thirsty so he went to the kitchen to drink some water to make the thirst go away. He make sure to left the room silently to not wake his roommate.

He entered the kitchen and goes to grab a glass right away. He opened the fridge and take out a jar of orange juice. He poured some juice in his empty glass. He take a seat at one of the dining chair before sip his juice. While drinking he noticed that the light from the front yard is on.

He quickly finished his juice and wash the glass then put the glass to its own place. He went to switch, the light at the front yard off. Once he pressed the off button, he saw something moves behind the bushes at the yard.

He got a chill for awhile before throwing the feeling away. He decided to go and check by himself what is moving behind the bushes. He approached the bushes slowly. Step by step, he already near the bushes. There is really something behind the bushes!

He saw something small and got a fur on it, wiggling around. Is it a tail? With all the bravery and strength he got, YoonGi extended his hand and touch that thing. Quickly pulls that thing with his eyes closed. Why this thing is so heavy? It is okay to open my eyes?

YoonGi open his eyes to meet with JungKook. JungKook try to cover his rabbit ears with both of his hands. YoonGi let go of JungKook's soft tail and JungKook quickly turns around to hide his tail behind him. But it's not like YoonGi didn't notice that.

"JungKook...?"

"I'm sorry, Hyung... I thought all of you already fell asleep..." JungKook rubbed his neck nervously.

"I just got up. Hurm... What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" YoonGi ask, trying to hide his surprise.

"I-It's a full moon tonight... So, I don't want my roommate to see me like this..." JungKook said quietly. "A-Are you not surprised to see me like this?"

"Actually I am. You are a bunny hybrid, right?"

"Yes." JungKook nods.

"Then, you should start searching for a suitable place before 12 a.m, right? Your ears and tail can never be hidden during the whole full moon."

JungKook eyes widen hearing every words that YoonGi just said. "H-How do you know about this?" He though no one in the world would know about hybrid especially when hybrid species is in endangered. The hybrid in this world is just about one percent.

"Ummm..." YoonGi clears his throat.
"I just saw some hybrid I guess?" YoonGi look everywhere but JungKook. Checking the watch on the his wrist. 11:49 p.m. "I think I should go now. Careful, JungKook." YoonGi tried to run away before it gets further.

Before YoonGi disappear from JungKook's eyes, YoonGi turns back to JungKook and wish, "Good night and good luck, JungKook. Bye, Bunny!" YoonGi smiles and JungKook waves a little. "Oh and don't worry I won't tell anyone about it!" YoonGi added before JungKook could open his mouth to speak about that.

The only thing that is in YoonGi's mind is just one. He have to arrive to his studio before 12 a.m. YoonGi open his car door and sits inside it. After the engine heat up, he drove right away to his said destination. He don't want to be late.

After seven minutes driving, YoonGi finally arrived at his studio. Now is 11:56 p.m. He rushes exit the car, lock it and start running to his studio. Four minutes before 12:00 a.m. He got to move fast. He unlocked the padlock, go in and close the studio's door.

He pants slightly. Glazing at his watch.12:00 a.m. Right on time. YoonGi saw the full moon started to appear through the window. Slowly his pretty cat ears and long beautiful black tail showing itself. YoonGi slowly crawls to the nearby couch.

When it is full moon, all hybrid have to hide. They can't control their ears and tail. And they also have to make sure that other humans can't see them. It's for their safety. The most scariest thing for hybrid is when some humans caught them and sell them.

The hybrid have to stay in their hideout after the full moon so they can control their ears and tail back. YoonGi lay on the couch and close his eyes. He got to stay here until tomorrow. He also wonder how JungKook is doing. He never know in his band, there is another hybrid like him.