Love

"Now... Open your eyes, Kookie!"

Jungkook opened his eyes as instructed by the dance leader. His eyes shone at the new toy that the older had bought. It is a large shallow sand boxes or small kids’ plastic pools filled with dirt for digging. The bunny really likes to dig!

"Is that for me?" JungKook is excited.

"Of course, let's play together!" HoSeok pats the sand. The rabbit jumped into the pond filled with sand almost immediately. He jumped back and forth showing his excitement. "Start digging. There is treasure in there!" JungKook makes an excited sound.

"Thank you, HoSeok Hyung!"

"I want to join too!" Taehyung shouted.

"No!!! This is mine!"

"I want to play too!" TaeHyung whined.

"NO!!!"

"You are stingy!" Taehyung wiped his fake tears. Suddenly JiMin gasped as he approached his soulmate. He hugged TaeHyung while his hand rubbed TaeHyung's back. TaeHyung cried harder, hugs JiMin back.

"Ignore him. You have me. Let's play together!" The two soulmates made their own drama.

SeokJin shook his head, watching the mini drama, a small smile adorning his face. The two soulmate should make their own series! SeokJin looked elsewhere, looking for another hybrid. He saw the cat hybrid heading to NamJoon and JungKook's room. What will he do there? He followed the smaller quietly.

*in namkook's room*

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Come in!" The door opened, reveals YoonGi at the door in his human-hybrid form. YoonGi rubbed his left arm with his right hand. He looked hesitant. NamJoon of course noticed it but still gave a smile. "Oh, kitten~! What brought you here?"

YoonGi opened his mouth to answer but nothing came out of his mouth. He didn't know how to start the topic he wanted to talk about. NamJoon put the book he was reading aside, waiting. He knows the hybrid is nervous.

"Take your time—" NamJoon's words stopped when the smaller suddenly sat on his lap, wrapping his legs around NamJoon's waist while his arms wrapped around the leader's neck. He rested his head on NamJoon's shoulder comfortably. "W-What are you d-doing!?" NamJoon panicked.

YoonGi didn't answer, shut his mouth and closed his eyes. His breath hit NamJoon's skin making the taller a little amused. Slowly NamJoon hugged YoonGi's small waist while one of his hands caressed the fluffy hair and the cat ears. YoonGi purred in return. The reason why YoonGi went to NamJoon is because he has been friends with NamJoon the longest and he believes the taller understands him.

"Do you want to talk to me?" Quiet. No reply from the smaller. "Ummm... It's okay if you don't want to—"

"Joonie?" Namjoon hummed in return. "I wonder if I will get a... master..." He whispered the last word.

NamJoon was startled to hear YoonGi's words. He didn't hear it wrong, right? He cleared his throat and replied, "Do you want me to be your master?" YoonGi blushed, he knew NamJoon would understood him. He lowered his gaze suddenly noticed there was movement behind the door. He recognized the shadows.

"Jin Hyung?"

NamJoon also turned towards his back to see the oldest member was peeking behind the door. SeokJin who has caught, came out of his hiding place while apologizing. "I'm sorry..." YoonGi sits straight but his hand was still on NamJoon's neck.

"How far do you hear?" NamJoon asked.

"Ummm... Everything."

"Good." The reply from NamJoon makes SeokJin and YoonGi confused. "I don't need to say much." Only then did they both understand what NamJoon mean. "So, what do you think about this kitten who wants a master, Hyung?"

"To be honest, apart from NamJoonie, I also want to be your master, baby." SeokJin expressed his intention.

YoonGi's cheeks are getting redder. "But being the master of a hybrid is a huge responsibility! You have to take care of me, you have to give me the attention I want and..." He stopped.

"And what?"

"Y-You need to l-love me..." Unconsciously, YoonGi's hands came down and rested on NamJoon's chest.

"I love you, YoonGi." SeokJin said.

"I know you—" YoonGi didn't finish his sentence when SeokJin's lips touched his, just a peck.

"I-I love you in a r-romantic way."

YoonGi is stunned but quickly collects himself. "But..." He then looked back at the leader. "...NamJoon."

NamJoon holds YoonGi's head and leans in to peck his lips too. "I love you too, YoonGi Hyung."

Now YoonGi feels his face has turned red like a tomato. He looked down in embarrassment. When he's shy like this, he's so cute! NamJoon pinches YoonGi's cheek. Now YoonGi already knows there are people who still want to be his master.

"Does Yoonie already have his master? I want my own master too..."