Really? pt 2

YoonGi and JungKook walk out from the elevator. They keep their mouths shut since the drive but JungKook's eyes never leave YoonGi. JungKook wants to comfort the elder but he don't know how to start. They keep walking until they reached the Bangtan dorm door.

YoonGi stood straight in front of the door. He try to look up at the door but quickly look away. Obviously, he's not ready to face the members. A heavy sigh escaped his small lips. His fingers playing together nervously. JungKook softly touches the smaller's shoulders.

"Hyung, do you want me to go in before you?" JungKook being gentle. It so sad to see his cool Hyung being this scared and fragile. YoonGi must be so stressed and didn't change to hybrid often. The side effect is showing to much. Now, he look like a complete different person.

"Yes, please..."

With that, YoonGi step aside. JungKook hold the doorknob then twist it before pushing the door open. JungKook entered. But didn't continue his step when he realized no one is following him. He turns back to look at YoonGi. The elder didn't move even a bit.

"Come in, Hyung."

YoonGi hesitantly look at the younger. Knowing that the rapper won't respond any sooner, JungKook extended his hand. His fingers slightly move as he ask for response. Slowly, YoonGi lift his hand up and reach JungKook's.

JungKook just hold his tighter and firm, caress it to calm him. YoonGi smiles a bit, showing he really appreciate it. JungKook pulls him in. Suddenly, someone stood in front of them. They look at the said person. It was SeokJin with a worried face.

"Thank god, you guys arrived!"

"Sorry to make you worry..."

"It's okay. Let's eat dinner together."

JungKook nods. SeokJin just look at YoonGi. The smaller never give him any response and just stay still, looking at the floor. SeokJin know something is wrong. But he ignored it. YoonGi is someone who keeps his feelings to himself. So, maybe after a few days, he will talk to YoonGi.

"YoonGi?" SeokJin calls.

YoonGi flinches. SeokJin just call his name and he did flinched! Something really is not right. This makes SeokJin very worried more. JungKook also noticed the hand that he was holding is shaking, not much but he can feel it. The side effect become worse.

"Jin Hyung, can I have some meat?" TaeHyung shouted.

SeokJin sighed. "Wait, TaeHyung! Don't touch anything yet!" SeokJin warned, yelling back to TaeHyung. Before he leaves, he turns to YoonGi and JungKook. "Come and have some dinner, yeah?" Then, he left the two and do his business in the kitchen.

After making sure that no one is near by, JungKook whispers to the smaller, "Hyung, you're changing. I think you really have to change to your hybrid shape before this get worse." JungKook sternly said in a caring way.

"But I do change to my hybrid."

"I didn't mean the half human, and half hybrid shape. I mean the complete shape of hybrid." That makes YoonGi, bite his lips. He can't fight the fact. "Please change to your complete hybrid shape soon, okay? I'm also curious about your look."

YoonGi want to deny JungKook but he can't. JungKook is looking at him with his big doe eyes. You can see the excited, sparkle in his eyes. Who can say no to that cute baby bunny? Even the tough Agust D can't reject it! YoonGi nods his head.

"Fine..."

"Yayyy!" JungKook claps his hands in tiny.

"Let's go to the kitchen. Jin Hyung must be waiting for us." YoonGi said. JungKook nods and lead them to the kitchen. His hand still holding YoonGi's hand. YoonGi didn't mind though, he feel safe.

"Hey, Hyung, JungKookie! You're finally home." JiMin waves.

"Where did you go? You didn't invite me with you!" TaeHyung pout.

"8:58 p.m. Good. You did it." Suddenly, HoSeok open his mouth. The whole house become silence. HoSeok is really strict with time lately. Even the other members also got scolded when they are not in time.

"YoonGi-ah, JungKook-ah, take your plate here." SeokJin break the silence. He knows the others including himself felt uncomfortable with the sudden silence. YoonGi and JungKook say nothing and just do as the oldest say.

"HoSeok Hyung, suddenly so strict about timing, right?" JiMin whispers to his soulmate, TaeHyung. But they didn't notice someone else heard them. So, they continue whispering, thinking no one will hear them. TaeHyung nods at JiMin.

"Yeah, is it because of YoonGi Hyung?"

YoonGi surprise when he heard that sentence from TaeHyung. Did HoSeok become this strict because of him? Isn't it too much? Soon, he felt a hand rubbing his back. It's of course the only JungKook. How can he forgot JungKook is a bunny hybrid? JungKook got a good hearing. The bunny sure did heard it too.