Closer pt 2

They practice for hours to make their practice perfect. As they all know, Hoseok is still of course keeping his eyes to both of the late members. He does not worry about JungKook because JungKook was an excellent dancer. But he never leaves a glance at the other which is YoonGi.

Hoseok give a look like YoonGi had done some biggest crimes. It really make YoonGi tensed. He felt so uncomfortable and that makes him can not focus on his dance. Everytime he did some mistakes, Hoseok will notice and correct him. YoonGi's mistakes is also cause by Hoseok and Hoseok is also the one who correct him.

Can't he just get out from my face?

"Okay, enough for today. We'll continue on the next practice." Hoseok said while wiping his sweat with a small towel. "YoonGi Hyung, like I said, you should improve your dance skill. Our comeback will be just in few weeks. Stay focus." Hoseok sternly said making YoonGi frown.

"Hmm." YoonGi hummed.

"You should be early."

"Hmm."

"Or your skill will be worse."

"I know, you say that to me already. I'm sorry I can't be a great dancer like you." YoonGi snapped and gets out from the dance practice room, slamming the door. Some of the members started by YoonGi's action. YoonGi can't hold it anymore. He keeps his patience along the practice.

"Hyung!" JungKook tried to hold YoonGi but YoonGi left. JungKook then turns to the dance leader. "Hoseok Hyung, I think you should hear YoonGi Hyung out. We're late because of me. I'm taking the shower too long and make YoonGi Hyung wait for me. You should scold me instead not him!" JungKook explains for YoonGi. After that, he follows and chase for YoonGi.

"I think you are too much..." Jimin says to Hoseok. Hoseok sigh.

"But... Does that mean JungKook was with YoonGi in his studio?" Seokjin, the eldest among them point out. Namjoon who is sitting beside him just shrugged his shoulders. Namjoon drink some water and think about Seokjin's words.

"But since when they get so close?"

The other members is now thinking about that too. Namjoon was right. YoonGi not really allow anyone to come to his studio so that he can be alone. But hearing JungKook was with him, it really confused them out. They can't believe YoonGi being that soft.

*meanwhile*

"Hyung!" JungKook follow YoonGi.

YoonGi was sitting outside of the building on one of the stairs. Hearing JungKook's voice, YoonGi quickly wipes his tears that streaming down. Later, without looking, he know JungKook is sitting beside him. JungKook softly touches his shoulder.

"Hyung, are you okay?" JungKook is so concern about his Hyung. YoonGi slowly nods, look everywhere but JungKook. Then, JungKook notice YoonGi's wet cheeks. "Are you crying? I don't know you are that sensitive." JungKook try to caress YoonGi's cheek.

But YoonGi move away from JungKook, don't want to be touch. JungKook retreat, knowing he might make the older uncomfortable. "No way. I'm not going to cry over that small thing." YoonGi acts fine. JungKook just can sigh, slowly shaking his head.

"You can't lie to me, Hyung. Your cheeks doesn't dry properly." JungKook told him. YoonGi quickly wiped his cheeks. This time using his sleeves. "You shouldn't take what Hoseok Hyung said to heart. I know he didn't mean it."

"I know and I didn't..."

"Then, why are you crying?"

"I don't know. I'm not so sensitive. I don't know what's wrong with me..." YoonGi lied. He know why he being so sensitive lately. It's because nowadays he never play around as a hybrid. A hybrid will get sensitive when they didn't get to play. YoonGi's hybrid really want to get sometimes to play.

"Don't worry, Hyung! I'll cheer you up!" JungKook says in cheer tone.

"How?"

"You know I'm a hybrid. I can play with you. And I can't wait to play with you as a hybrid without worrying anything." JungKook excited. "Usually, when my hybrid wanted to play. I always have to be cautious. But I'm not worried anymore if it is you." JungKook jumped, stand up. "Let's go, Hyung!" JungKook drags YoonGi.

YoonGi just let the younger drag him. He smiles a bit. JungKook really look excited to play. YoonGi really want to play with JungKook as a hybrid too. But only after he told JungKook his secret that he was a hybrid like him too.