Van

After they finished breakfast, they prepared to go to the set to perform their latest song. Today is as normal as any other day when they go to work. But only today do they have to be vigilant if the hour hand points in the direction of the number six.

They are now in the car on their way to the set while practicing their respective parts. Everything was fine until the youngest member saw a colorful, rainbow-colored van. SeokJin who noticed JungKook sudden changed, spoke up.

"JungKook, are you okay?" SeokJin touches JungKook's shoulder gently. The youngest tenses up when touched by the oldest member. He shivered in fear, eyes still looking towards the colorful van. Is this also one of the effects of the coming full moon?

SeokJin tapped NamJoon's thigh slowly, calling out to him. Then, gave an eye signal for the leader to look at the youngest member. NamJoon looked worriedly at JungKook. He acts to try to take JungKook's attention. "JungKook?" He touches his arm.

The dance leader who noticed, joined. "What are you looking at?" HoSeok followed JungKook's eyes, looking in the same direction JungKook looked. "Rainbow van? Wow, what a lovely van!" HoSeok smiled. But it's still weird when JungKook thinks the opposite thing about the van.

When JungKook still doesn't give any reply, NamJoon needs help from the person he believes can help, which is another hybrid. YoonGi is focusing on practicing his part. So, NamJoon pulled out his earphones from his ears to get his attention.

YoonGi looked at NamJoon. The leader pointed at the youngest. YoonGi changed his gaze towards JungKook. JungKook was trembling in fear as his eyes looked right in one direction. YoonGi tries to see what JungKook is looking at but he doesn't see anything wrong. "What is JungKook looking at?" YoonGi asked asking for help from his members.

"He was looking at the rainbow van there." HoSeok pointed at the colorful van. Once YoonGi's eyes looked towards the van, he also suddenly tense up just like the young hybrid. "Hyung, are you okay?" HoSeok touched YoonGi's hand, squeezing his hand gently.

YoonGi quickly shifted his gaze to another place from continuing to stare at the said van. "I'm fine."

"Is there anything wrong with the van? You should tell us." JiMin asked worriedly.

YoonGi took a deep breath. "Actually, hynapper will always come out on a full moon day. They will go out using a colorful van to attract young hybirds." A pause. "Maybe JungKook's hybrid is afraid of the van so it affecting JungKook too."

"Hynapper?" Tae opened his mouth.

"Yeah, they are the ones who kidnap hybrids and sell a lot of hybrids. They make a lot of profit..." YoonGi told them.

"Don't worry. We'll protect you both!"

After SeokJin said that, YoonGi raised his hand and covered JungKook's eyes with his palm. "Did you hear what Hyung said? They will protect us. Now, sleep." YoonGi's hand glowed. Soon, Jungkook fell asleep on SeokJin's shoulder. YoonGi sighed.

"Wow, I didn't know you could do magic!" Not only TaeHyung, but other members were also shocked to see that.

*after a few hours of filming*

They are making individual filming today. After finishing filming all the members, now it is time for JungKook. JungKook looks very nervous than usual. During his filming, he made a lot of mistakes. The director has also mentioned "cut" several times.

"Cut!" And again.

"I'm sorry..." JungKook bows.

"JungKook-ssi, can you focus? This is not like you! You always do your best." The director scolded.

"I'm sorry I'll try again..."

JungKook filming his part over and over again until the director was satisfied. After the filming that day ended, all members are getting ready to go home. It is now 6:45 p.m, a few minutes before the full moon occurs. NamJoon looked around when he didn't see the two hybrids.

"Where are YoonGi and JungKook?"

Hoseok also looks around looking for the two of them. "I will look for them." He left the other members.

*with yoonkook*

YoonGi ran towards JungKook when he saw the younger was outside the building. JungKook was sitting, knees to his chest. YoonGi can hear a small sob from JungKook. He took his place next to the younger. JungKook raised his head to look to the side.

"Kookie, don't cry." YoonGi holds JungKook's head with both his hands so that the younger looks at him. He wiped away the JungKook's tears that were still flowing. "Yoonie is here." YoonGi carved a smile.

"Yoonie, I'm afraid. My hybrid is in fear."

"Are you talking about the van?"

"Maybe..."

"Kookie—"

"No, listen!" JungKook raised his voice.

YoonGi zipped his mouth.

"I know you told me not to worry too much about that but I can't! I feel like someone is following us and watching us..." JungKook stopped for a moment before his eyes suddenly opened wide. "Maybe it was the van!"

"Koo—"

Before YoonGi could say anything, JungKook covered YoonGi's mouth with his hand. When YoonGi tries to make any sound, JungKook quickly puts his index finger to his lips using the other hand. Then, the two of them heard several footsteps approaching.

"I smell some hybrid nearby."