Help

JungKook is now lying on his bed. He sighed when he remembered what had happened in this room. Yoonie already has his master. All of a sudden he remembered something again so he took out and stares at the card given by the grizzly bear hybrid that he and YoonGi met a few days ago.

*flashback*

"Yoonie!!! Kookie!!!" HoSeok called.

"Looks like your master has come. I need to go now. If you both need help, you can find me." Burnell gives his card to YoonGi and JungKook. They both wanted to say something but couldn't when Burnell was already moving away.

*end of flashback*

JungKook is in trouble right now. Should he ask for help from the grizzly bear hybrid? It won't hurt to try. He took out his phone and texted the number on the said card. Save that number as 'Burnell'.

Me
Good morning, sir Burnell!
My name is JungKook,
that rabbit hybrid
if you remember me.

Burnell
Good morning, bunny!
Of course I remember you.
How can I help you?

JungKook pressed his lips together into a straight line, thinking if he can trust Burnell. He had just met Burnell so he wasn't sure. But when he remembered Burnell's good nature that saved other hybrids. Maybe he could believe him.

Me
Yea, I have a little problem.

*that afternoon*

YoonGi turns into a cat. He is bored and wants JungKook to play with him. Now that all his members already know that he is a hybrid, he can switch at any time. He sneaks in every corner of the dorm to find the rabbit. From his room to the kitchen, to the bathroom, to the living room and finally in the front yard. But still did not find the rabbit.

"KOOKIE!!!" The cat screamed.

"Why are you screaming, baby?" SeokJin who was cooking lunch for them, asked from the kitchen.

"Yoonie want Kookie! But no Kookie." The cat pouts, sulking. JiMin approaches the cat and picked him up.

"Looks like you want Kookie, hmm? Don't worry. Let's find him together!" TaeHyung joins them later.

Once again, YoonGi was taken on patrol around the dorm. All the space in the dorm they had gone but still no rabbit was sought. They are tired now and this makes YoonGi worried. TaeHyung cleared his throat before he shouted.

"KOOKIE, WHEREVER YOU ARE, GET OUT NOW!" Silent. "OR I WILL—OUCHIES!" SeokJin knocked his head.

"Stop screaming please." SeokJin said then continued serving food on the dining table. The other are already there except their youngest. "Come here. It's lunch time!" He called the rest members. Now the six of them are in the dining room except for JungKook.

"Eh, where is JungKook? Does he not want to eat?" HoSeok poured water into his glass.

"I didn't see Kookie today. I worried about him..." YoonGi transforms into his human-hybrid form.

"Have you been looking for him in all areas?" YoonGi, JiMin and TaeHyung nodded their heads. The leader frowned. "You all eat first. Maybe he's out. I will ask the people around." Did JungKook come out without telling anyone?

*back to jungkook*

JungKook sees the location given by Burnell through his phone. Still far? He complained. He won't arrive on time if he keeps walking. He transforms into his hybrid form and jumps towards a given location. This time he moved faster. He needs to hurry.

After several tens of minutes of jumping he finally spotted a large tent next to a creek. JungKook's eyes widened as he smiled. Finally, he arrived at his destination! He approached the tent and searched for Burnell. Some animal that saw him, looked in his direction.

Why are they all so big? I need to find Burnell right away or I'll be eaten!

The small bunny enters the tent despite hesitation. The animals there were all too big and made him feel himself very small and insecure. Some saw him with a question mark, some saw him as their food. He just wished he was alive when he got out of there.

While he was looking for Burnell all of a sudden he accidentally bumped into a very large animal. Larger than other animals. Maybe he's the biggest there. Biggest!? Oh gosh, don't tell me he's their boss! JungKook became scared.

The animal stood up straight, made him look bigger then slowly turned backwards. He is very big! The bear had brown fur and his eyes looked sharply at the rabbit. Next, the bear moves around him. JungKook just sat still like a rock there.

"Look what we have here. A lonely little rabbit? Aren't you afraid to be eaten? What are you doing here, little rabbit?" The bear stopped in front of him while the other animals were around him. JungKook gulps.

"I-I'm looking for B-Burnell, the grizzly bear."

•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•

[A/N]
I can't believe this book is almost over.