Game!

"Let's play a game!"

After JungKook said so, they started to plan the game. They can’t wait to tease their oldest member. They want their planning to run smoothly. But nervous at the same time because their Hyung was arguably quite clever as well.

*meanwhile*

SeokJin is sitting relaxed in the living room while eating some snack and watching television. He feels very odd today. Why is this house so quiet today? Why didn’t he hear the maknae line playing video games? Am I the only one who is at home today?

"Hyung!!!"

Suddenly, all the occupants living in this house, appeared in front of SeokJin with mysterious smiles. Okay, this is kind of creepy. Are they all spending time together and leaving him alone bored here? "Why are you all gathered without me!?"

"We—"

"I took care of you all all this time. I cook for you. I take care of you when you're sick. I did everything for you all. But you're willing to leave me alone here while you're all having fun! How dare you!" SeokJin fake cry dramatically.

"It's not like that..."

"We didn't leave you either!"

"Why do you think like that?"

"We can't even leave you."

"Stop being dramatic, Hyung!"

"We are sorry..."

They all give reasons to SeokJin. Persuaded their Hyung who pretended to sulk. After a while, they all took their respective places. Sit on every sofa in the living room. "So, can you guys explain?" SeokJin started talking.

"First of all, do you believe me?" HoSeok spoke up, staring into the oldest member's eyes.

"Of course I believe. I believe in each of you." SeokJin replied though puzzled by the question.

"So, why don't you trust me when I tell you that JiMin and TaeHyung have broken these dorm rules?"

SeokJin looked at the two soulmates. They looked at HoSeok with a dissatisfied look. He sighed. "So, you're all arguing about this?" He shook his head. "It's not that I don't believe you, HoSeokie. But this involves other members as well. I already told you that I believe every one of you."

HoSeok pouts. "But I said the right thing, Hyung! They actually keep a cat and a rabbit in this dorm!"

SeokJin turned to JiMin and TaeHyung. "Is what I heard correct Chim, Tae? Hmm?"

"But, Hyung. It's impossible for me and JiMin to hide our pets well. Especially, when they can't possibly sit still!" TaeHyung said sounding dissatisfied with the question addressed to him and JiMin.

"After all, rabbits can't sit still, they want to keep jumping." JiMin added, supporting his best friend.

JungKook frowned. Even though JiMin only said so just for this game, but somehow he felt like JiMin meant what he said. JungKook looked at JiMin. In return, JiMin smirked. JiMin wants to tease him! JungKook rolled his eyes.

"And how do you know that?" NamJoon interrupted, siding with HoSeok. Namjoon winked at HoSeok.

"Basic knowledge." JiMin replied.

"HoSeok, do you have any proof?" SeokJin looked at HoSeok again. NamJoon signals for HoSeok to act.

"I do." HoSeok picked up his phone. Looking for a picture of the evidence he had taken. While HoSeok is looking for the picture, the oldest rapper and the youngest walk behind SeokJin, standing behind him. SeokJin who noticed looked at them both.

"Why are you two behind me?"

"We don't want to interfere in their problems." YoonGi rested his arms on the backrest of the sofa.

"We're on your side, Hyung." JungKook smile cutely. Jin's hand automatically stroked JungKook's hair.

"Here's the proof." HoSeok turned his phone screen towards SeokJin. SeokJin took the phone from HoSeok and looked at the picture. It's true there a cat and a rabbit in JiMin and TaeHyung's room. Then, he looked at JiMin and TaeHyung.

"You two better tell me where the cat and the rabbit are now." JiMin and TaeHyung looked at each other before they both looked at HoSeok and NamJoon. The four of them nodded simultaneously. SeokJin already feels out of place with that behavior. "Are you planning something?"

"Hyung." TaeHyung called him.

"What?" Why he suddenly felt cold?

"The cat and rabbit you mean are behind you." TaeHyung raised his arm in the air and pointed his index finger towards SeokJin's back. The other three also made the same move as TaeHyung. What the hell!? Did my friends get possessed? Creepy!

Suddenly, he felt something touch his right and left shoulders. Though creepy, SeokJin dared to turn around. SeokJin looked over his right shoulder. His eyes meet the deep blue cat's eyes. He quickly averted his eyes from continuing to look into the cat's eyes. Then, SeokJin looked over his left shoulder. This time, his eyes meet the pink rabbit's eyes. He looked back at the humans in front of him.

"I'm dreaming, right?"

"No." The four of them replied.

"Save me, god..." That was the last thing SeokJin said before he fainted collapsing on the sofa. The others in a panic approach SeokJin while YoonGi and JungKook turn into human-hybird shape. They did not expect this to happen.

"Jin Hyung!"