Tips

"What are you doing here?"

JungKook is trembling, this big bear is so scary. Despite his fears he ventured to answer. They won't attack him if he has a purpose in coming here, right? "I-I'm looking for B-Burnell, the grizzly bear." He raised his head to look at the bear.

"What is your name?"

"Jeon Jung Kook."

"Show me yourself."

Even if he is hesitant, JungKook still transforms into his human-hybrid shape. Suddenly, the bear also changed his shape. JungKook smiled when he recognized the face. "Burnell!" The man smiled at him.

"How are you doing, bunny?"

"I am fine. As you know, I have a little problem. So, can we continue to that topic? Because I need to hurry!"

"Of course, come with me."

Burnell brought JungKook to sit on a large rock next to a creek. JungKook just noticed that he was actually in the forest. Now, he knows why all the animals here are big. JungKook sat next to the grizzly bear hybrid, soaking his bare feet in the creek.

"Please bring some snacks for our guest!" Burnell directed some deer hybrid that were eating under a tree.

"N-No need, it's okay. I don't want to bother." JungKook politely declined. Burnell just smiled.

"You need to eat. You must be tired of coming from far away. Plus, I'm sure your problem is actually big, not small." JungKook is surprised when Burnell can guess his problem. "No need to be surprised. If you have a small problem, you can just ask your cat friend for help, right?"

"Yea..." He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Tell me what your problem is, bunny." The deer hybrid from some minutes ago, approached them. She handed the plate-shaped leaves to JungKook. On the leaves there are some carrots, cucumbers and some other vegetables. JungKook eats the food given.

"Well... Do you remember my cat friend?" The grizzly bear nodded. "Yoonie already has his own master. I want my master too but I don't know how to tell them..." JungKook chewed on the carrot he ate sadly. Burnell hummed heard the bunny's problem.

"I see. Firstly, let's take a step back. Be rational for a moment and take stock of the situation. Consider your relationship to this person and try to predict how they will receive your words. Ask yourself whether there's a realistic chance that they love you back. If so, then you just need to how to figure out how to make your move. If not, then you will need to tread very carefully. Perhaps you have fallen in love with a friend but you aren't sure if they love you back. You will need to think long and hard about how your confession of love will affect the friendship. Falling in love with your best friend can be wonderful, provided that they return your feelings."

"H-How do you know I'm in love with m-my friend? I haven't told you yet..." JungKook stuttered, almost choked.

"Actually, many people make love to their close friends. One sad thing is people don't really know the differentiate between love and attraction. Are you sure you love your friend and not attracted to them?"

"I love them." He did not hesitate.

"Good. Be true in your intentions. Do not tell someone 'I love you' just to get them to pay more attention to you. Only say this if you plan to follow up on your words. Romantic love usually implies a certain level of care and involvement with a person."

JungKook's mouth becomes an 'O' shape. Did not think the things he considered simple were actually very complicated. Sure, falling in love is very new to him.

"Secondly, have their full attention. Don't confess your love when someone is distracted with something else or worried about something or preparing to leave. The words will be more powerful if you're gazing into each other's eyes. If you're already having a special moment together, then you can probably proceed. Get their attention by saying, 'I need to tell you something important'."

"Just like I watched in the drama?"

"Yup! Look into their eyes. When the time feels right, lock eyes with the one you love. Eye contact signals that you are sincere. It also gives you an immediate indication of how she feels about what you're saying, and it should make the two of you feel more connected."

"I need to practice then." JungKook sighed. He is not very skilled in eye contact except with the camera.

"Yes, you should. Step three, Say, 'I love you'. It's as simple as that. If you truly love this person, then you don't need to justify it or add any frills. If you feel so inclined, however, it never hurts to wax poetic and qualify your love a bit. Only say as much as you feel impelled to say. Consider explaining the story of how you came to love this person. Say something true, and honest, and sweet. Make it unique, and make them feel special. Say it casually or earnestly, depending on your comfort level. Make sure that this person knows you're serious."

"I'm actually a bit shy. I don't know if I can say those three words." JungKook felt his cheeks hot.

"Hey, ease into it. Instead of saying 'I love you' you can start out by saying things that hint at how you really feel.
Gauge how the person responds to the less-serious confessions. If they are receptive to your words, and says that they like you a lot too, then there's a higher chance that your confession of love will be well-received."

"Really?" JungKook looked at Burnell.

Burnell nods. "And be patient. Give the object your affections time to process what you've said. In some cases, they might confess love right back. On the other hand, if your confession is a surprise, they might need to think about it. Listen and be respectful. Don't make any assumptions. If the person doesn't return your feelings, then that's okay. You may be hurt, but do not be angry. Accept it."

"You sound so cool!" Jungkook's eyes shone hearing Burnell's words. "Do you have any love experience?"

"Nah, I don't have one." JungKook made a puzzled sound. "Thanks to the internet I know all this."

The bunny sighed. "I should have google it from the beginning." He muttered to himself.

"Huh? Don't you want to see me again after our short meeting?" Burnell pretends to be sad.

"No, I really want to meet you!"

"No need to lie, bunny!" Burnell chuckled slightly. "Even if you don't come here, it's okay."

"In fact, I came here not only because I want tips. I also need someone to support me." JungKook told him.

"You have my support, JungKook-ssi."

"Thank you." JungKook  smiles.

"You can do it!"

JungKook nods. He can do it!