Offer

"I smell some hybrid nearby."

YoonGi and JungKook exchanged glances. What should they do? YoonGi suggests them to hide. They got up to hide but had no time to act when someone pulled their shirt from behind. They are lifted into the air, their feet not touching the floor anymore. They both looked back. The one holding them back was a man.

He had a mohawk cut and scythe-shaped eyebrows. His roman nose and half-dome cheekbones sat above an oaken jaw. His wrestler’s shoulders were part of his burly physique and his nomad-blue eyes twinkled. He wore nifty clothes and his spicy aroma was appealing.

"Let us go!" JungKook tried to free himself from the strong man's grip. YoonGi also tries to fight back.

"Let go of me or I will claw you with my sharp nails!" YoonGi threatened, showing his nails.

"So, you are a cat." The man looked at the smaller. YoonGi hissed towards him. Then, he looked at the other. "And what kind of hybrid are you?" JungKook stopped his movement when there were eyes staring at him. He looked at the man. The man raised an eyebrow.

"I am a rabbit."

"Why the hell did you tell him!?"

"He asked me!"

"Yah, he's a bad guy!"

"Bad person!? Hey, stop there! I have no malice! My name is Burnell, a grizzly bear hybrid." The masculine man said. "I'm also a hybrid like you two. So, don't be afraid. I'm a good person." Then, the smaller patted Burnell's wrist slightly.

"Let us go then."

"Oops, my bad!" Burnell opened his hand, releasing YoonGi and JungKook out of his grasp. JungKook landed safely while YoonGi fell. The cat hybrid got up and rubbed his back, complaining. JungKook helped him up with a small laugh.

"Give me a warning first!"

"I'm sorry..." Burnell grinned.

"So, why are you holding us like that? I thought you were a hynapper." YoonGi frown as he crossed his arms.

"I thought I was going to die!" JungKook relief.

"I apologize once again. I didn't mean to scare you. I am actually looking for some hybrids that need help today considering the full moon will happen in a few minutes. So, ummm... Do you need any help? I collect a lot of hybrids in my place. We look for food and work together."

"Really? It must be fun to have so many hybrid friends! You can all play together! Can I—"

YoonGi cleared his throat loudly.

"I mean... Uh... I-It sounds fun but I have to turn down your offer. We're both fine. There will be someone to take care of us." JungKook politely declined. Burnell looked at YoonGi. YoonGi nodded his head, affirming JungKook's words.

"You two already have a master?"

YoonGi and JungKook looked at each other. They both also still don't know what the answer is. They have not discussed this with their friends. Can they have a master? But who? Who wants to be their master?

"Uh... About that—" JungKook doesn't continue his sentence when someone calls him and YoonGi.

"Yoonie!!! Kookie!!!"

"Looks like your master has come. I need to go now. If you both need help, you can find me." Burnell gives his card to YoonGi and JungKook. They both wanted to say something but couldn't when Burnell was already moving away.

"Yoonie, Kookie. Who is he?" HoSeok approached the two hybrids, eyes looked at the man he did not know.

"Some dude." YoonGi replied.

"Huh!?" HoSeok raised an eyebrow.

"New friend." JungKook smiled.

HoSeok stroked the youngest's hair. "Next time, if you want to go somewhere, even want to meet a friend, you need to tell us. At least NamJoon. Especially on this full moon day. Understood?" He sighed. "Come on, we are all looking for you."

"Yes, we are sorry..."

HoSeok walks followed by YoonGi and JungKook from behind. Along the way, YoonGi seems to be thinking about something. Is he still thinking about that? JungKook who noticed asked.

"What are you thinking about?"

"About Burnell's misunderstanding."

"About our master?"

"Um." YoonGi nods.

"Why? Do you both want a master?" HoSeok turned towards them both. YoonGi and JungKook are shocked when the dance leader suddenly turns towards them. Did he hear their conversation?

"It's not lik—"

"Don't worry. There will be people who are willing to be masters of you both." HoSeok pats YoonGi and JungKook's shoulders simultaneously. Then he headed towards the other members. JungKook looked towards YoonGi while YoonGi just looked down, playing with his fingers.

Will they get a master after this?