New partner in Crime pt 2

TaeHyung walk around the studio to look for the owner or the youngest member. But found no one. JiMin join in too. Why no one is here? The door was unlocked. No way YoonGi just leave his door like that.

"Taetae, search at the bathroom. Maybe someone is there."

TaeHyung do as he was told to. He push the door to open. He peck inside. No one was there to. The bathroom is dry. He turns to his soulmate and shook his head. JiMin sigh and lean to seat on the couch.

"MEOW!?!?!?"

JiMin jumped in surprise when he heard the cute scream and another tiny voice in pain. He then lift up the blanket revealing two cute creatures in front of him. The cat has half black and half white fur while the rabbit is white in colour.

"They're so cute!"

TaeHyung runs to his soulmate side. He try to pat the cat but the cat look unwilling to be touched. That makes TaeHyung pouts but then he move his hand to the rabbit. Patting it. The rabbit lean in his touch. He cooed.

"The cat didn't like you!" JiMin giggles.

"Neither you." TaeHyung roles his eyes.

"How did you know?"

"He look unwilling to be touched. And try to touch it. I bet he refuse you too."

"Nah, no way. I'm such a lovely person and cute. No one can't reject me."

"Talk is cheap. Show it."

"Fine." JiMin extends his hand towards the cat. The cat dodge JiMin and about jump from the couch to run away. But before the cat can run, JiMin catch it. "Got chu! No running, little kitten." JiMin put the cat in his arms, cage it. The cat try to escape but give up when it didn't work out.

JiMin and TaeHyung sits on the couch. TaeHyung put the rabbit on his laps, still patting it. JiMin also pats the unwilling cat with a smile of victory. TaeHyung look at JiMin. "Who do you think the owner?"

"Hmm... I don't know." JiMin shrugged then he raise the cat up in the air, look up. "Hey, little kitten. Mind to tell me who is your owner." JiMin talk to the cat. Secretly, the bunny laugh at the kitten. The human YoonGi who is inside the cat, roll his eyes.

"Do you think it will work?" TaeHyung chuckles, shaking his head.

JiMin put the cat down on his laps too. "Hey, kitten. You understand me, right? I know kitten can be smart." JiMin still look at kitten. This time with frowned. "Taetae, should we call them and wait for them?"

"Sure." TaeHyung pulls out his phone and dial JungKook's number.

After a few seconds, the song 'Fire' can be heard. It was JungKook's ringtone. TaeHyung puts the rabbit down at where he seated as he stood up. He go to JungKook's phone which is still connected with the wire.

"What about YoonGi Hyung?"

"His phone is on the composing table."

"Then, we should wait." JiMin sigh.

TaeHyung come back to the couch with the bunny on his laps again. The bunny tense up, panicking. He look at his Hyung. YoonGi who understands the gaze also panicking but managed to calm down. Maybe he look calm at outside but in his head god knows what happened.

Suddenly, the cat run from JiMin's hand when he felt the grip was loosen. He went to the bathroom. It is the only room in YoonGi's studio. So, don't ask why. JiMin started but just let the cat ran off.

After a minute, a human gets out from that bathroom. JiMin and TaeHyung look at the elder with wide eyes. YoonGi feel uncomfortable but play it cool. YoonGi clears his throat. "Sorry, I was in the bathroom..." YoonGi quietly say.

"Really, Hyung?" JiMin raise his eyebrows.

"Yeah...?" He answered, more like questioning.

"But, I asked Tae to search in the bathroom and no one is inside."

"Yeah." TaeHyung nods, confused.

"Perhaps... You're the kitten?"

YoonGi look shocked at JiMin's question but hide it with his frown. "H-How is that p-possible?" YoonGi tried to look annoyed. Inside, he cursed himself for being stutter. What a bad liar you are!

"I actually know it is possible."

"Really?" TaeHyung gasped.

"Don't need to hide, Hyung. I'm sure you are the kitten." JiMin blow his nails. YoonGi rolls his eyes while letting his cat ears and tail pokes out. TaeHyung wowed. "Where is JungKookie?" JiMin asked.

TaeHyung shocked when the bunny become bigger and heavier on his laps. "Surprise!" JungKook puts his hands in the air. TaeHyung gasped again, seeing JungKook in his human-hybrid shape, sitting on his lap.

"W-What are they?" TaeHyung fulls of surprise.

"Hybrids." JiMin answered.

"Y-You know about hybrid?"