Resurrection pt 2

[ Double update  ↖(^ω^)↗ ]

"WWWAAARRRGGGHHH!!!"

NamJoon and JungKook who were calmly reading books and surfing social media, were shocked to hear the high-pitched screams. They looked around before looking at each other. JungKook felt his hair stand.

"Hyung, there's a woman in our house." JungKook is scared when he feels there are women in their house.

"What are you talking about? That is JiMin's voice!" NamJoon stood up. "Let's check it out."

JungKook follows the leader without any question. If it is true that there are women in their house, it is better not to be alone. The woman who stays up in the middle of the night is very scary... For JungKook.

NamJoon and JungKook left their room and headed to the living room when they saw all the other members were already there. All their members trembled in fear, looking in one direction. They were all hiding behind a large sofa.

"Psst!" NamJoon who is behind the wall with JungKook, tries to get their attention. "Why? What happened?"

YoonGi who was in his human-hybird form, dared himself to point towards the front of the sofa. YoonGi's hybrid must be so scared that he shows himself. NamJoon and JungKook peeks towards the front of the sofa. Eyes wide open.

"J-Jin H-Hyung!?"

Is that SeokJin's spirit? He looked pale, his lips were cracked and his clothes from top to bottom were white. Did his spirit come to take revenge? NamJoon gulped when SeokJin looked at him.

"Joonie~" SeokJin called his name sweetly, singing using his voice that is sweet like honey. "Oh, JungKookie! You're here too!" SeokJin gave a creepy smile. "Come here, baby~" SeokJin held out his hand towards the youngest.

"Don't, JungKook! NamJoon Hyung take him away!" TaeHyung tells NamJoon to hide the youngest.

"He can't go! He must receive his punishment first!" SeokJin looks angry like an angry ghost in a movie. Suddenly, SeokJin walked towards the back of the sofa. He pulled the member closest to him, which is YoonGi, and held him tightly so that the hybird wouldn't get out of his grip.

YoonGi gasped when he was pulled suddenly by SeokJin. "YoonGi Hyung!" Tears gathered in JungKook's eyes. JungKook who was too scared, turned into a human-hybrid as well. The small hybrid tried to escape but failed.

"Come here Jeon JungKook or I will kill this kitten!" SeokJin threatened. "Select one."

"Don't, JungKook!" JiMin prevents.

"HoSeok Hyung, do something!" TaeHyung slapped HoSeok's shoulder, feeling panicked and anxious.

"What should I do!? I'm too scared to think anything, Tae!" HoSeok almost cried, hiding behind JiMin.

"All right, I-I'll follow you. B-But let him go first." JungKook stepped forward, holding his breath.

"No, I want you to come here first and then I'll let him go." SeokJin wants the opposite, getting angry.

"How can I trust you?"

"And how can I trust you?"

"Can you finish this quickly?" NamJoon interrupts the conversation. They are wasting time!

"Okay, fine!" JungKook walks towards SeokJin, facing him. He is willing to sacrifice for his friend.

"JungKook!"

JungKook looked back and smiled at his friends. "Don't worry. I will be fine. I promise."

"Why are you so sure?" SeokJin asked.

"Because I'm JK." He is confident.

SeokJin rolled his eyes before throwing YoonGi towards the members. NamJoon quickly catches the cat hybird. Luckily, YoonGi had no injuries. They are happy that YoonGi is safe but now JungKook...

"I will kill you, Jeon JungKook!"

SeokJin took the nearest wooden chair and lifted it into the air. He looked right at JungKook. Then, he threw the chair. JungKook closed his eyes, thinking the pain would befall him. But before he felt any pain, he heard the chair already rolling on the floor.

"Huh?" JungKook opened his eyes.

"I'm good at acting, aren't I?"