Bingo!

"Ah, so you know this is YoonGi's fur."

JungKook was silent, eyes wide open. He didn't mean to say that! He opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out. The leader chuckled a little then approached the younger. When NamJoon does so, JungKook's body automatically retreats. He stepped back and finally leaned against the wall. NamJoon stood in front of him while showing the rabbit's fur to his face.

"Why did you say this is YoonGi Hyung's fur? Does this fur look like YoonGi Hyung's fur?"

"I-I-"

"Isn't this fur too soft like a pet's fur?" NamJoon acted like he was thinking. "Ah! Is YoonGi Hyung a pet?"

"N-No!"

"So, is this rabbit's fur yours?"

"I-I thought we've agreed this is YoonGi's!"

"From what I heard from HoSeok, there were two pets, a cat and a rabbit." A pause. "Do you mean that YoonGi Hyung is the rabbit? If YoonGi Hyung is a rabbit, who is the cat I met?" NamJoon suddenly bent down slightly to match the level of his eyes with the younger. JungKook flinched.

"I-I don't understand what you're saying!"

"What I mean is if YoonGi Hyung is that rabbit, why do I heard him meowed?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow. JungKook was surprised to hear that. Has YoonGi Hyung's identity been revealed?

"Kim NamJoon!"

NamJoon and JungKook looked towards the door. YoonGi was in front of the door while both his hands were on his waist. NamJoon distances himself from JungKook. YoonGi quickly dragged JungKook with him.

"I think I told you not to disturb the maknae line!" YoonGi scolded NamJoon. JungKook who is now safe behind YoonGi, sighed in relief. He really thought he would die if confronted with NamJoon any longer.

"And I told you I would find out who the rabbit was, kitten." NamJoon smirked. JungKook looked at YoonGi and NamJoon alternately, asking for an explanation. "Hey, kitten. I think you need to explain something to that rabbit."

YoonGi snorted before dragging JungKook out of NamJoon's room with him. Jungkook just let Yoongi pull him. There are many things he wants to ask the smaller. Especially, does NamJoon already know YoonGi is the cat?

*with hoseok*

"Here!"

Hoseok opened a gallery where he kept the pictures he took. He showed a picture that stole NamJoon's attention. Picture of JiMin and TaeHyung together with... a cat and a rabbit that he knows who they are! NamJoon took the phone from HoSeok's hand. So this is their animal form. I see...

"Now, do you believe me or not? Believe me, I don't see nonsense!" HoSeok looked at NamJoon seriously.

"Chill, Hobi. I trust you."

Hearing that, the dance leader smiled widely. He finally managed to gain NamJoon's trust. But, he also noticed something was wrong. "Why don't you look surprised or angry?" HoSeok asks when his friend looks just calm and interested in the picture.

"Because I found something more interesting than this. Do you want to know?" NamJoon said mysteriously.

"What?" HoSeok is also curious.

"Have you ever wondered how this cat and this rabbit can enter our house without us all knowing? If it's true that JiMin and TaeHyung keep this cat and this rabbit, have you ever seen them buy food for their pets? And last but not least, have you ever noticed they both take care of this cat and this rabbit without any problems? How they do it?"

Now when his friend said that, it made HoSeok's brain think of those words. What NamJoon said was right. Why he had never thought of this before? This case is very mysterious. "Now you make me think about it."

"Isn't this very strange?"

"Yes, very much!" HoSeok agrees.

"We all know that YoonGi Hyung is now getting closer to the maknae line. But isn't it more weird when YoonGi Hyung and JungKook aren't in the picture. Where they have gone? What do you think?" NamJoon's words made HoSeok's brain work harder.

"No way! Are you saying that..." HoSeok is not sure. "Maybe they just go to the bathroom!"

"Together?"

"No, I don't mean together." HoSeok looks at NamJoon in disbelief. "But no way YoonGi and JungKook are that cat and that rabbit!" Does he think we live in a fantasy world? Isn't that too childish?

"Exactly! That's why we need stronger evidence. You need to help me. I want YoonGi Hyung and JungKook themselves to admit that they are the cat and the rabbit." NamJoon tells his will. He does what he wants.

"Are you sure?"

"Hundred percent sure!"

There is a big secret to be revealed!