New partner in Crime

The next day, they all went to their dance practice like usually. Since they all were sleeping in their dorm that night so they go practice together, left no one behind. And of course no one was late. YoonGi also have no problem with the dance which surprised the dance leader.

"You did well today than last time." HoSeok praise.

"U-Uh... Thanks..." YoonGi wiped his sweat.

"Okay, that's all for today practice. Our choreographer will come to watch us tomorrow. So, do your best." HoSeok remind them. They just nodded as answer, left no energy at the moment. Some busy on drinking some water.

"Let's go back to our dorm. I'm already feel hungry." Jin rubbed his growling stomach.

"Sure, let's go." JiMin and TaeHyung already leave them behind.

"YoonGi Hyung?" HoSeok suddenly approached YoonGi. YoonGi just look at the younger without saying anything. "I wanna apologize for my behavior this past few days. I hope you forgive me." HoSeok apologize, feeling pure guilty.

"Oh, it's okay. It's my fault anyway..." YoonGi shook his head. HoSeok just look at YoonGi in his eyes. His Hyung really different this day. He became a little soft. It's a good thing of course. But it just feels weird to not see the always cold rapper. His Hyung forgive him so easily. Very easy.

"Thank you for forgiving me." HoSeok fake his smile. He then continued prepare to leave. "Hyung, you should go home early. Do everything you need." HoSeok said. YoonGi just give a confused look. HoSeok is so kind. Maybe because he felt guilty, right?

"Okay...?" YoonGi reply, more like questioning. "But I think I want to stay for a bit more. I wanna practice some more. So, you guys can go first. Don't wait for me." YoonGi informed them received a nods from others.

"I'm with YoonGi Hyung." JungKook raised his hand.

"Just don't be so late like yesterday, okay?" NamJoon open his mouth. YoonGi nods while JungKook make a 'okay' sign. Then, the rest of the members leave the dance practice room. Just like what YoonGi said, he practiced some more with JungKook help.

*with namjinhope*

"What gotten into you? Suddenly, being so kind to YoonGi. I can see the confusion in his eyes, you know." SeokJin said, walking along with NamJoon and HoSeok. HoSeok turns to see the oldest.

"I told you that I think YoonGi Hyung and JungKook is adopted a child. Even how strict I might be, I'm not so cruel to let a child waited starving to death." HoSeok said, high in seriousness. "We practice so long and maybe who ever the kid was, is starving!"

"Yes, right. I almost forgot about the child." Jin clasp in realization.

"But, I don't think they adopted a child. We all know we love kids and we will never do something that might hurt the kids. And it's really impossible for us to adopt even a pet when we have a full schedules. No way YoonGi Hyung and JungKook will leave the kids alone in the studio."

"It's kinda makes sense..." SeokJin thinks about what NamJoon said. "But it is possible if YoonGi or JungKook give that child to a caregiver. And after finished our schedules, they will spend their time with that kids." SeokJin says out loud his thoughts, making everything complicated.

"But if so, there would be a humour about the kids or at least YoonGi. But everything is fine, right?" NamJoon argue.

"Well, I kinda agree with Joon." HoSeok said.

*time skip*

"Taetae, I'm bored..." JiMin lay down on his bed.

"Do you want to play chess?"

"But we already did it!" JiMin whines.

"Now, I don't know what to do too... If JungKook here, maybe we will not be so bored, right?" TaeHyung sighed.

"Oh, yeah, JungKook! Let's go find him!" JiMin gets up and start walking.

"But where should we find him?"

"Just follow me."

*in YoonGi's studio*

JungKook entered YoonGi's studio with a plastic bag of food he just bought for him and the rapper. "I'm back." JungKook announced his return but get no response. JungKook puts the food on a small table while his eyes wondering around.

JungKook look around to find the other but suddenly something jump to him. JungKook quickly catch it up with both of his hands. It's a small cute cat with half black and half white fur. The cat got a deep blue eyes which makes it attractive.

"Huh? Who are you little buddy? Why are you here?" JungKook examined the small cat, holding it like a ball. Suddenly, the cat becomes bigger in size and poof! It's YoonGi in his half human half hybrid shape.

"It's me, bunny!" YoonGi give him a surprise.

"Yoonie! So, that's your hybrid shape?" JungKook awe. YoonGi nods excitedly. Now, he felt some of his stress went away because he already changed to his hybrid again. "You're so cute!" JungKook cooed.

"I know I am. Now, put me down." YoonGi said. When the kitten mentioned that, then only JungKook realize he is still holding the cat hybrid. He puts the smaller down before joining to be in human-hybrid shape.

"Yoonie, Kookie want to see your hybrid again, please!" JungKook ask.

"But only if you join me and play with me."

"Yes, sure!" JungKook transform to bunny following by the older. Now, they both are a small tiny pet. "Oh my, you're so cute!" The bunny jumped on the kitten's back, basically hugging him. YoonGi just let him, missing to be hugged.

"YoonGi Hyung, JungKook-ah!" Without knocking or permission, suddenly the studio door opened. Makes the kitten and the bunny hide under the blanket on the couch. What the hell!? They come in without any warning!

"Eh? No one? But I thought I heard something..."

"Me too..." TaeHyung start moving around making the two hybrid nervous with each step they heard. Suddenly, the two feel something heavy on top of them. It's JiMin who is sitting on the couch but quickly stand up back when he hear a cat meowing and some tiny sound. JiMin lift up the blanket.

"What the hell?"