Plan

"I'm good at acting, aren't I?" SeokJin flips his hair while the other members just look at him, dumbfounded. All of them who had been trembling suddenly became motionless, looked at the oldest member with various questions.

"J-Jin Hyung!?"

"Is that you!?"

"Why are you here!?"

"Aren't you a Jin Hyung's spirit!?"

"You are still alive!?"

"I thought you were dead!"

"Wo, wo, chill, kids! One by one. And one more thing, who the hell told all of you that I was dead?"

"The doctor said he apologized for not being able to save you. Doesn't that mean you're dead?" HoSeok wiped away his tears. Others nodded in support with dance leader's words. Seokjin suddenly laughed out loud.

"Do you think I'm going to die this early? You make me laugh!" SeokJin paused to catch his breath. "Did the doctor, our manager or the author of this book say that I was dead?" They look at each other. "No, right?"

"That's right..." NamJoon said in a small voice. It's true that their manager or the doctor didn't say that.

"Anyway, how..." JungKook didn't finish his question when the oldest member cut him off.

"Let me tell you. So..."

*after seokjin fainted*

SeokJin opened his eyes slowly. After a while, his vision became clear. He saw their manager and a doctor he knew. The doctor is a bangtan's private doctor. He sat leaning on the head of the bed with the help of the doctor.

"SeokJin-ssi, are you okay?" The manager asked with a worried face. SeokJin nodded in response.

"What happened? Why is the doctor here?" SeokJin asked then drank the water given by the doctor.

"What is the last thing you remember?" Instead of answering, the doctor asked SeokJin.

SeokJin was silent for a moment, thinking what happened to him. Soon, he remembered that his member teased him. Ah, I already remember. How dare them! With that, a plan crossed his head. He needs to tease them back.

"I need a little help. Can you help me?"

So, SeokJin told his plan to the manager and the doctor. They both just agreed. Did not think they would agree very easily. SeokJin also promises to treat them to a meal if his plan is successful.

"I will go out first." said the manager.

"Go ahead, manager-nim. Anger them as much as you can. Don't stop even if they cry. Let them cry!" SeokJin laughs wickedly. The manager just chuckled a little but still nodded his head. He is not that cruel. SeokJin raised his thumb.

"What you all have done?" Their manager opened his mouth. The other members just kept quiet, not daring to open their mouths. But soon, their leader replied, despite stuttering. The manager is good at acting too.

"W-We are sorry. We just wanted t-to tease Jin Hyung b-but we didn't expect this to h-happen." Namjoon replied.

"You all know that you will all make a comeback. What will your fans think if SeokJin is not with you on stage?" The manager sounded angry. Wow, that sounds like realistic! Yeah of course, their manager will be angry if one of the members face any problem.

"I'm really s-sorry. It's all m-my fault... I planned all this." JungKook's eyes are glassy, his tears are almost flowing. So, this is all JungKook's plan. SeokJin felt sorry for the youngest member but still wanted to continue his plan.

"This time it's my turn."

"Doctor-nim, make them cry!"

"I'll try." The doctor chuckles.

The doctor stepped out of SeokJin's room and headed towards the living room. SeokJin peered through the room door. He wants to see the reaction of his members and can't wait to know their response.

"How is Jin Hyung, doctor?" JiMin asked. There was concern in his voice. The others were also nervous. They must love me very much! Oh, my babies~! SeokJin chuckled slightly.

The doctor took a breath before saying, "I am sorry. I can't save him. I've tried my best." Wow, that doctor did a great job! SeokJin could see some of their members shedding tears. Is this too dramatic?

*back to the present*

"... So, that's the story."

"But you are still cruel. You're willing to let us think you're dead. I had a headache thinking about what I should tell the fans!" NamJoon massages his temples. It's really hard to be a leader, you know.

"Sorry, Joonie~!" Seokjin hugged him.

"Anyway, since we have all gathered here. I have something to tell you all." NamJoon looks at all the members.

"What is it?" The two soulmate asked in unison. Those who hid behind the couch, this time took their place on the couch, facing their leader.

"This saturday, we have a debut for our latest song. And we may be busy that day. So, PD-nim advises us to get enough rest and take care of ourselves." NamJoon shows his phone screen towards them.

"SHIT!!! THIS SATURDAY!?" Suddenly the cat hybrid inadvertently raised his voice in shock.

"Chill, Yoonie! Why do you have to scream?" The rabbit hybird spoke, looking at the cat hybrid.

"It is the day of the full moon, dumbass!"