Almost caught

"Why does those toys feel similar?"

HoSeok walks away while trying to recall those toys. But he did not realise that his monologue can be heard by the four in the room. Their eyes on the door, searching for anyone outside.

"Is that HoSeok Hyung?" JungKook who recognise it says.

"Sounds like him." TaeHyung agree.

"Oh gosh, did he saw us!?" YoonGi shocked.

"I think he will come in soon." JiMin look at the rabbit then the cat.

"But it is not his bed time yet." TaeHyung frowned, thinking about HoSeok going to his bedroom this early. He also still wants to play with the hybrid. "By the way did he heard us?" TaeHyung asked.

"I don't know... Maybe?" JungKook nervous.

Suddenly, YoonGi change to his human shape. "JungKook, can you change to your human form?" YoonGi look at JungKook. He really worried about JungKook especially in the situation like this. JungKook still can't control himself.

"I-I don't know!" JungKook stutter.

YoonGi sighed, knowing something like this will happen. They were silent for a moment, thinking what should they do. This is urgent. Their dance leader may know there is a cat and a rabbit. They can't let anyone else know about them!

"JungKook, go to NamJoon's room first and check if he was there. If he is not, pretend like you want to sleep with him tonight. But if he was there, go to my bed. Try to calm yourself down before pretend that you want to sleep with me. Jin Hyung must be still with NamJoon. So, we don't have to worry about him." YoonGi comes out with an idea.

"But, Hyung-"

"Trust me, Kook. Jimin, Tae and I will handle the rest. Now, go before HoSeok come back!" YoonGi cuts him while he staring straight into the youngest eyes. If his Hyung look at him like that, that mean he can't fight and must obey YoonGi's orders.

"We got this, Kook!" TaeHyung joined.

"Yeah, save yourself first." JiMin too.

JungKook just can nod. One can't fight three. The three Hyung gives a signal for him to leave. JungKook let out a heavy sigh before carefully exits the room. After not seeing anyone, he went to NamJoon's and his room. NamJoon and JungKook are roommates.

He stop jumping when he arrived in front of the room door. He peeks inside. NamJoon is inside with SeokJin. So, as planned, JungKook turns to go to YoonGi's bedroom. But when he turned, he bumped the door a little and made an unwanted noise.

At this moment he know, he fuck up. Then, he runs right away without looking back. He did not want to see what was going on behind his back. He didn't want to know if anyone was chasing him. He does not want to be arrested!

Finally after all the running, he is already in YoonGi's room. He quickly jump to YoonGi's bed and hiding behind a blanket. Now, he have to calm himself down and change to his human shape. But, he is too nervous! What should I do?

*with namjin*

NamJoon and SeokJin is talking to each other about whatever in their head. But stopped when something stole their attention. They turns to the noise. Something just hit their door. But they see no one near by.

"Go and check it." The oldest said.

NamJoon gets up from his sits and start walking towards the door. He look at his left. No one on that side. Then, he turns to his right. He screamed in shock. SeokJin, who was worried about NamJoon, go to him to check on his condition.

"NamJoon-ah, are you okay?"

"I'm okay, Hyung..." NamJoon calmed his fast beating heart due to the shock he received. "Hey, Jung HoSeok! Don't surprise me like that!" NamJoon scolded at the person who surprised him. HoSeok grinned.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scared you."

"Why are you here? I thought you are going to your bed early today." SeokJin raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, I'm about to but guess what!"

"What?" SeokJin and NamJoon says in unison.

"As I passed in JiMin and Tae's room, I saw a cat and a rabbit! And they are super cute!" HoSeok told the two. NamJoon and SeokJin exchanged glances. Is it true? They never saw any pets in their dorm before. No pets are allowed in this building!

"Are you sure, HoSeok?" NamJoon serious.

"Hundred percent sure!"

"Should we go and check?" SeokJin look at the leader.

"We need to check!"