i z o n e

MY LOVES

IM SO UPSET THEY'RE DISBANDING

LIKE WHY WOULD U DISBAND ONE OF THE BEST GIRLS GROUPS TO EVER GRACE OUR EXISTENCE

It just doesn't seem right. Like they have this entire fandom that has grown over the years, made a name for themselves, and y'all just gonna take that away bc of a piece of paper?

NO

I WONT ALLOW IT

And apparently a lot of other izone fans feel the same way bc they raised over 2 million dollars just for the girls to stay together. That is commitment. That is genuine love for a girl group. Y'all raised over 2 million dollars to keep them together. That is insane. And I'm in that protest all the way.

I don't understand why not just renew the agreement. They are so big and probably one of the bigger groups funding the company's money, so why not keep them together?

And the girls themselves? A bunch of talented individuals. But when u put them together? Let's just say I'm suprised the world hasn't imploded due to that amount of talent in one setting. Honestly they're like a female seventeen.

Their songs always hit, their dances hit harder. Why take that away?

Not to mention the bond they've created these last few years. Like their each other's best friends who, I'm sure, are quite used to each other and the way they work. It's gonna suck having to do something completely new, at the possibility of even joining another group.

Plus I feel like they didn't get a proper send off. Bc of covid and what not. Like I wish they had so much more to do together and with their fans before they officially disbanded.

I'm gonna miss them. Especially yena and chaeyeon, my main girls.

They were such a funny group as well. The knew how to make such other laugh as well as the fans. They were pretty cracked from the clips I've seen lmao.

But yeah. They put out bop after bop. Have some of the best gg choreography in kpop history imo. Sucks that we're not gonna get anything new.

Fav song- ayayaya
Fav choreo- sequence

Stream izone