b l a c k p i n k

So I have a love hate relationship with this group. Lets just start with the members.

[Rosé]

Underrated. Her voice is nice. She isn't the best vocalist I've heard. Sometimes I feel like she can't hit some of the notes, which is fine, I mean some singers like to play it safe with bigger notes. Aussie :)

[Jisoo]

Again, vocals aren't the best I've heard from female idols. Absolutely stunning and seems sweet. But it's kinda the same thing with her as with Rosé. Severely underrated along with Rosé. Everyone focuses on the rap line, especially international fans, which sucks cause vocal line can slay too.

[Jennie]

She is my preferred rapper and is somewhat better than Lisa in my opinion. My girl gets hate for no reason tbh. I feel like it's just that thing where a person gets hated on A LOT by assholes in a fandom and then assholes from other fandoms or new stans are like "oh everyone seems to be doing this, might as well do it too". Douchebags like to jump on the Lets Hate Jennie bandwagon just bc it tends to be the trend (unfortunately).

[Lisa]

She gets so much more attention than any of the other girls which I will admit, gets annoying at times, especially when the others are doing just as fantastic. I feel like ppl only like her bc the tone she raps in sounds like everyday western stuff. But for me personally, it gets a bit old. Ngl I prefer her singing over her rapping. She's got a beautiful voice. She's a great dancer but her style of dancing isn't my cup of tea. Plus I get bored if I see one style of dance over and over.

[The group as a whole]

Overhyped. I personally don't see the big deal and why ppl hype them up so much. They are good and I listen to them at times. Their dances are easy, they have some bops but dddd and kill this love are overrated.

Play with fire is their best song and forever young is their best choreo.

P.s. they need better management, but what group doesn't, amiright

 they need better management, but what group doesn't, amiright