l o v e s i c k g i r l s

simple

issa bop.

I was a little iffy at first, I thought it was too poppy for my taste but I gave it few more listens and it grew on me. It sounded very westernized but whatever.

I love the dance, it was easy to learn and one of their best in my opinion.

It's sounds like a song that plays at the end of a Netflix teen romance movie. I have no doubt they will use it for one of their movies. They've already used some of blackpink's songs in some of their og series.

Onto the members.

I'm just gonna start with the one who shoved me to the ground and didn't apologize.

Rosé.

Girl WTF.

She sounded so good, she was hitting higher notes and looked gorgeous while doing it. I love that they're giving her more complex notes. She sounded fantastic and I love it.

Jisoo sounded just as good. It's kinda the same with her as with rosé. Vocal line won for this comeback.

For Lisa, I didn't really like her rap. It sounded like all her other ones (except for ice cream cause that shit hit harder than any other) so it's not anything to talk about. She looked great, but when does she not amiright?

Now Jennie, WE GOT RAPPER JENNIE BACK
And not gonna lie I was kinda disappointed. I didn't like how short her verse was and I just didn't like the lines if I'm being honest. I know she could do so much more and go harder than she did. She looked absolutely stunning especially in the asylum scene.

Speaking of which.
Wtf is wrong with yall?

All of those who complained about what she was wearing, about her "sexualizing" nurse uniforms can sit tf down.

She wasn't wearing anything sexy. She just looked good bc she's beautiful, it's yall who are sexualizing her.

Like her chest was completely covered, the dress was knee length, she wasn't showing too much skin. Like how is that sexualizing nurses? Bc she's pretty and she was wearing heels? Sorry that doesn't qualify as sexy nurse.

And I get it, in Korea, nurses have been opposed to sexy nurse costumes bc of the amount of shit they had to go through with male staff and have protested to have more comfortable clothing. And I get why Koreans would be upset if Jennie wore something like that.

But she didn't. Therefore, they shouldn't give her shit for something she didn't do.

And YG didn't even try to speak up or defend her, they just deleted the scene, and let the bashing continue.

I vote blackpink leave YG.
Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.

Overall, I liked the song, loved the choreo, they all looked great, there's always something wrong with their comeback, ppl need to leave Jennie alone.